Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Acis Dovakin AnsgarWordcount-2

Acis Dovakin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
travishogsed

travishogsed

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated:
Quirked :

Acis Dovakin Empty
PostSubject: Acis Dovakin   Acis Dovakin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:21 am

Index:
Weapons
Abilities
Life Skills
Limit Breaks

Dovahkin, Acis

Player Character

Name:Acis Dovahkin
Nickname: 
Visual Age: mid 20s 
Real Age: 80
Personality: 
Acis is not a trusting person whoever he meets must earn his trust before he will give it. Once someone has his trust he will stand by what they say no matter what it might look like. He can be cold to people sometimes especially the human race, as he does not think that they should even be allowed to live. however they other races that has lived longer and has longer lives he has more respect for especially the dwaves for their advancements in tech. and that they keep to what they are good at.
In battle Acis is calm, cool and collect he very seldom gets rattled. He thinks of ways to defeat the enemy with out going all out. He will very seldom start at battle using the most of his abilities because he does not think that they are worth seeing his true power except for other dragons and half dragons. 

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Social Affiliation
Morality: neutral good
Character Type/Race: Dracul
Country if Applicable: hammerstead

Character Statistics

Strength: 5
Speed: 3
Stamina: 4
Charisma:1
Mental Endurance:2
Mana Source : 5
Magical Power:5 

Character History
Background:
Born on an island off of hammerstad. Acis became to like the dwaven race it was one of the only ones that he could understand in a way they stuck underground and he liked his island that he was born on. He would fly over to the main land and was given permission to enter the dwaven city's. Their he made a few friends, but he never really liked being underground so he would never stay to long. He spent most of he child hood flying around and learning about the other races only to find out that he really didn't care for them to much, and that he really disliked the human race. They were so petty but had big egos that just got on his nerves. 
then one day when he got back from one of his adventures that he took all the time. He came home to see his parents dead, and their gold taken. he had saw a ship headed in this direction when he left the week before but didn't think nothing of it. He quickly decided that he would hunt them down. After a few days of morning and burring his parents he set out for the ship. It took him three weeks but he finally found it. It was a ship of human adventurers. He had meet them in a bar a the week he left out, and came home to find his parents dead. He flew into a rage realizing that they had just used him to find out were his parents lived so they could kill and take their money. In his rage he killed all five of them that was left, and vowed to not let this happen to anyone else if he could help it.

optional
Family History: 

Family Crest:

Family Members:

Theme Song
Miscellaneous

Alternate Profiles: 
[/color]
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
~The Clockwork Moderator~
Tobakado

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Hammerstad
Fated:
Quirked :

Acis Dovakin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acis Dovakin   Acis Dovakin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:23 am

Acis Dovakin Staff_11
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
~The Clockwork Moderator~
Tobakado

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Hammerstad
Fated:
Quirked :

Acis Dovakin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acis Dovakin   Acis Dovakin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Acis Dovakin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acis Dovakin   Acis Dovakin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acis Dovakin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered World :: Recycling :: The Sands of Time :: The Sands of Time :: Old Characters-
Jump to: