Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Fenrir Silva AnsgarWordcount-2

Fenrir Silva

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenrir

Fenrir

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Mertuil
Fated:
Quirked :

Fenrir Silva Empty
PostSubject: Fenrir Silva   Fenrir Silva I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:52 am

Silva, Fenrir

Index:
Weapons
Abilities
Life Skills
Limit Breaks

Player Character

Name: Fenrir Wulfskag Silva
Nickname: Don't you even day if you value your left hand!
Visual Age: 27
Real Age: 57
Personality: Manipulative, cunning and Intelligent. What even means there were that will allow me to reach my goals faster are fair play. While using others may be my strong point I am no fool. I know when I need to depend on others if only to further my own schemes. I may be divine but that only accounts from my wraith. Cross me and you shall suffer. it may not be soon nor will it be a surprise. But it is coming.

Appearance: 6'3 white male. Long black hair tied back in a ponytail. Average build. Roughly 225 pounds. no facial hair. Green eyes. Defined face with scaring along the left portion of face. Golden cross tattoo along lower left forearm.

Social Affiliation
Morality Chaotic Neutral
Character Type/Race: Divine
Country if Applicable: Mertuil

Character Statistics

Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Stamina: 4
Charisma:4
Mental Endurance:3
Mana Source : 3
Magical Power: 4

Character History Ucelle's plan was to make me as a being of light. To spread light and bring goodness to all. What utter nonsense this is. I tried I honestly did. Most races feared us for the power we held. Others worshiped us. Some merely wanted us gone. I was made to help the lesser races regardless of what I wanted. I saw this act as a fools plan. Divine beings like myself should not bow to knee to spread light...no divine being should bow to such creatures. I left Ucelle's band. I left that life of servitude behind me. I seek only power. Power is the only way to bring forth light, it is the only way to bring forth goodness. Only when those lesser beings know what they take for granted will they know why the Divines are there. Not to baby but to lead them.

Optional
Family History:
Family Crest:Matter not I cast it aside long ago

Family Members: my mother Ucelle as it would be fitting to call her mother created me. The countless brethren spawn by Ucelle in her attempt to bring light.

Theme Song
Miscellaneous
In the years I have walked this mortal plain. Very few beings have I found amusing. Even fewer did I call friends.
Alternate Profiles:
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
~The Clockwork Moderator~
Tobakado

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Hammerstad
Fated:
Quirked :

Fenrir Silva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir Silva   Fenrir Silva I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:56 am

Fenrir Silva Staff_11
Back to top Go down

Fenrir Silva
Page 1 of 1