Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Off-Topics AnsgarWordcount-2

Off-Topics

Go down 
+2
Tobakado
Al Barnhouse
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Al Barnhouse
~Weaver Of Tales~
Al Barnhouse

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated: NEVER~!
Quirked :

Off-Topics Empty
PostSubject: Off-Topics   Off-Topics I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:03 am

Hello Again Everyone!

I am just curious as to what everyone is interested in OUTSIDE of this RPG - do you read? Write? Draw? Bake?

What do you all like to do? Would be nice to have some discussions that are a little less serious or have the macabre nature that this RPG is beginning to form, not that that's a bad thing, it is just nice to be able to break character once in a while.

Allow me to begin!

Outside of this RPG I am an animation student getting ready to take the world by storm as the next creator of great saturday morning content. 
Remember when cartoons were awesome and you would get up early just to watch them? Well so do I and I miss those days, so I am effectively trying 
to start a new golden age of cartoons! So as you may have guessed, I draw in my spare time! 

When I'm not busy working or drawing, I can often be found reading! I am a huge fan of fantasy novels and the new worlds that some of them
can completely immerse me in! Some authors do it better than others such as David Farland, but I am usually pretty open to great ideas.
When Galvesar and I initially created Ansgar and this RPG it was a table-top D&D style RPG - many laughs were had and many more will be had
I'm sure - the more you get to know my character the more I hope he makes you smile at his sheer ridiculousness. 

OK OK! Enough about me! What about the rest of you?

***IN AN EFFORT TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE OF THIS FORUM PLEASE DO NOT USE REAL NAMES OF YOURSELF OR OTHERS!!!***
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
~The Clockwork Moderator~
Tobakado

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Hammerstad
Fated:
Quirked :

Off-Topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topics   Off-Topics I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:21 am

I? Me? Well I sir am an aspiring computer applications college. I lack the funds or the luck to get grants for college, yet Am able to use programs like Alias Maya and Photoshop better than my friends who have an associates in Animation and engineering. My OTHER main Hobbies are Reading, Table-top roleplays, and Minecraft in particular.

I aspire to make Minecraft timelapses to a professional level. And here, Ill present one to you now!
Credits must be given to Fenrir for the Help!

Back to top Go down
Tyrion

Tyrion

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

Off-Topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topics   Off-Topics I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:44 am

I myself am working on going into the navy. I'd love to end up in law enforcement and security when I get in :D Outside of that and this site I love to play League of Legends, read, and exercise :) And by the way Mr. Barnhouse have you ever tried The Belgariad and The Mallorean series from David Eddings? They're a couple of my favorite fantasy series :D
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

Off-Topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topics   Off-Topics I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:42 pm

I may as well join in here to~! 

Well i may not have any immediate goals there was a time i worked towards getting into the gaming industry as a concept artist. I got my degree but the market was highly competitive so in the end i fell back to a warehousing job. That still hasn't killed my love for drawing or creating things. Its the fact i love to bring peoples visions to life // And the rad times me and AL Barnhouse had playing this game in table top format that motivated me to make this website and help people create epic stories, lands and characters~! //

Aside from that i do enjoy gaming i used to be big into console gaming but have shifted towards pc games and mmo's. I greatly indulge my hobbies which can be anything from drawing listening to metal gaming or watching horror movies usually the more obscure the better XD also good for a laugh to ~! Used to be big into anime to but lately they all seem so similar o3o with predictable and clone esq plots nevertheless im trying to get back into the genre

Although i cooked lots in college lately i dont get as many opportunities because of living with family.. lol but i love old school home comfort food stews and roasts and the like  so i try to make some epic meals when i get the chance~!

if i ever struck it rich... i would become a black smith and forge armor and swords... no word of a lie.  I would love to learn to forge blades that and build an epic beach house like weekend at bernies XD
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
Cyren Zegheim

Cyren Zegheim

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

Off-Topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topics   Off-Topics I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:01 pm

Um.

Um.

I draw weapons, mostly swords (badly).

I, uh... I do some graphics and stuffs (as seen in the contest thread)

I enjoy web design and interwebz coding (Still working on my JavaScript)

I like, uh, reading and stuffs, but I've not been to a library in a while 'cos I don't like having a deadline to finish a book and going back every few weeks to renew it only to find out that the book's on hold and I can't renew it. (I recommend Rick Riordan's "Percy Jackson and the Olympians", "The Kane Chronicles", and "The Heros of Olympus" Series', and D.J. MacHale's "Pendragon" Series, and Garth Nix's "Seventh Tower", and "Keys to the Kingdom" series'. I also recommend that you never watch the "Percy Jackson" movies ever in your life ever... the books are better.)

I really like video games. I am sad that the RPG genre is starting to suck booty. It use to be my favorite genre, but then "Lost Odyssey" came out... Then came "Final Fantasy XIII"! It was devastating! I thought it would come back with "Skyrim", but that was more of a Level Up Adventure game than an RPG (in my opinion). Still a good game, but not much of an RPG. And DON'T get me started on "Fallout 3" and New Vegas! They were NOT RPGs and I will NOT allow the genre to be sullied by their name!

o.o Umm... I also like food.

The End!
Back to top Go down
Kyria Lyris

Kyria Lyris

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Gywenneth
Fated:
Quirked :

Off-Topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topics   Off-Topics I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:26 pm

Uhm hello there! xD Don't really know where to start hmm...

Well I'm a senior now xD and when i graduate I plan on taking a pre-med program in biomedical sciences and go to med school :3. It was ahrd to decide at first because i liek so many things. I went from forensic science to animation to this and well being a doctor was a childhood dream of mine (I really loved my pediatrician she was awesome xD).

Hmm as for hobbies.... Again i like so many things. Usually you can hear me singing all over the hosue, especially when i'm alone or cleaning or now... humming as I type this xD. As you could probably guess I love music~. I'm gonna try this music technology class this year which is pretty cool. I love drawing and some of you guys may have seen them i'm not sure who though <.< But i love drawing when I can or feel like it. I like editing photos on photoshop and taking pictures. I'm usually good at landscape, black and white, architecture, and silhouette photos. I enjoy making graphics as you all may have seen on photoshop and I was never that good until taking my photography class xD. Wow this is a lot O_O

I also enjoy playing video games, online and console gaming. I especially love Assassin's Creed cuz I very much enjoy the sneaking around xD and first person shooters because well... I enjoy shooting people from long distances. It makes me feel baws as it does everyone else xD. But I also enjoy rp games like Kingdom Hearts and street racing ones like Midnight Club but i used to own the Gran Turismo games. I enjoy watching animes as well.

Hmm what else.... Oh! I'm apart of the school marching band's colorguard. Twirling flags just make me feel like a boss so i enjoy tossing and twirling flags. I was jsut made captain of my team this year :3.

Oh! Ad i love writing and cooking.

Done! (Man that was a handful xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Off-Topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topics   Off-Topics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off-Topics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered World :: Recycling :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: