Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Rules For the Read down~! AnsgarWordcount-2

Rules For the Read down~!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

Rules For the Read down~! Empty
PostSubject: Rules For the Read down~!   Rules For the Read down~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:38 am

RULES OF THE GAME!!

They be thus:

Be a Bro~!!! or Broette X.x  were all here to have an awesome time and tell rad stories~! Think of it like a sports event if you have problems with a character that should only be IN character leave that on the field. Out of character everyone should be friends~! People should not have to come to administration for help if they can't get along. I expect everyone to behave like adults and employ some decorum and maturity but i'll also settle for don't be a chud~!  Every person here should be your friend.

No Gods/Goddesses or Demi Gods or Demi Goddesses as player characters I'm sorry i won't allow people to be deities in this rpg.

No Metagaming: This means your character(s) only knows what he/she has experienced in game and does not have the knowledge that you as a player do. Other characters, secrets, powers, weaknesses, plot twists, etc etc are not known by everyone. Follow this rule and your gaming experience will be far more authentic.

No SEXUAL content its a PG-13 board... well ok I might kick it up to 17ish! There can be violence and implied things but you have to be careful of the content you post here. This rule has to be harshly enforced because we all don't want to lose control of this forum as a result. [Please tag your Thread mature if it will be getting gory] If you wanna take it farther then that please use PM's

NO spamming boards such as putting “A” for a post or spelling words with multiple posts or you will be to the harshest extent RICK ROLLED!!

Use logic and common sense! and keep the GOD mode to a minimum, it's no fun if your character never faces any challenges!

In combat or duelling posts PLEASE BE FAIR! One post per player per turn. Take turns posting battle scenes etc, but do not unfairly kill another character in your own post!

Solo RP is discouraged. This is a place to be social, a place to interact, a place to have multi-roleplayers doing what they do best: RolePlaying with each other!

On that note player deaths will only be allowed by the player creators DECISION. However do not mistake this for immortality. if you do fall in battle you will be out of thread until you can be revived either by healing magic or taken to a town by your party or other means.

THERE ARE NO Z-RAYS!!
We cannot stress that enough!

Lastly, the most important rule of them all!

HAVE FUN!

Rules For the Read down~! L2_s1_v3

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.

Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.

Violence 3: Extreme violence is permitted.(Threads must be tagged Mature)
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net

Rules For the Read down~!
Page 1 of 1