Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Tyrion's Blade AnsgarWordcount-2

Tyrion's Blade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrion

Tyrion

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated:
Quirked :

Tyrion's Blade Empty
PostSubject: Tyrion's Blade   Tyrion's Blade I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:09 pm

Name: Hyperion (Tyrion does not remember the name of this sword)
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Type: Zweihander
Weapon Skill: Hyperion is nearly unbreakable, and when Tyrion desires he can split the blade into two single edged versions of it, allowing him to dual wield the blade effectively. The ability has no Cooldown or post limit as all it does is allow Tyrion to change up with style of fighting
Weakness: The swords are naturally faster but don't have the mass of the original unless you swing them together..in the same direction...which is...kinda derpy..

Last edited by Tyrion on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
~The Clockwork Moderator~
Tobakado

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Hammerstad
Fated:
Quirked :

Tyrion's Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrion's Blade   Tyrion's Blade I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:17 am

This could get broken fast. Especially since we do not allow stats over 10 for the crazy jump in levels (IE: the gap between 10-11 is equivalent to the gap between 8-10). 

I myself had a limit break that gave me crazy str and speed boosts as well, but mine got hacked down to a +4 to each, and even then if it ever goes above 10 it always goes up +1.

Unfortunately, I would need similarities to this one as well. Ill allow the pump of MP+STR=X, but if it goes over 10 it would HAVE to go up only one every time.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion

Tyrion

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated:
Quirked :

Tyrion's Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrion's Blade   Tyrion's Blade I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:29 am

What do you mean? Sorry do you mean if it goes over ten it only goes from like..12-13?
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
Tobakado

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

Tyrion's Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrion's Blade   Tyrion's Blade I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:33 am

As of now you can hit STR at ten. I ask that if it goes over 10 it can only go +1, no matter how qualified your MP is. I had to compromise the same.

When you get stronger through stat upgrades, this can have the POTENTIAL to be broken. As of now it just need a small modification stated above..
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
Tobakado

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

Tyrion's Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrion's Blade   Tyrion's Blade I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:44 am

Tyrion's Blade Staff_13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tyrion's Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrion's Blade   Tyrion's Blade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyrion's Blade
Page 1 of 1