Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Archery Magic AnsgarWordcount-2

Archery Magic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrion

Tyrion

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated:
Quirked :

Archery Magic Empty
PostSubject: Archery Magic   Archery Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:25 pm

As we all know there are many different abilities and magic however upgrading a bow with certain abilities can be difficult and still have them be useful. That's why I decided to create magic around the use of a bow and arrow, to help anyone who wants to use one out.

~ Archers Lancer
This mid level archery spell, this ability greatly increases the penetration of your next shot
This allows the user to pierce through trees and some walls (Wooden walls of course) The user cannot pierce through stone.

~ Archers Breath
This low level archery spell completely stops wind resistance for your next shot
This would allow the arrow to travel much father, without the need to compensate for the wind
The maximum range the arrow can go with this spell active is half a mile

~ Archers Sight
This low level archery spell will allow the archer to see three times better, this would allow them
to aim arrows with much more precision and range

~ Archers Flame
This low level archery spell imbues the next arrow fired with fire, this ability
at the lowest level of mastery will only cause a small fire or first degree burn
With the highest level of mastery causing a small explosion (Half that of a modern day grenade)

~ Archers Ice
This mid level archery spell imbues the next arrow fired with ice, this will cause a small area
of about five feet in diameter to freeze over with a slick ice, perfect for escapes

~Archers Shock
This high level archers spell would imbue the next arrow fired with lightning
This arrow has vastly increased piercing power and a small chance to cause nerve damage to the target
if they survive at all

~ Archers Shadow
This extremely powerful ability will allow the user to instantly move from to an arrow they have fired
This would allow the archer to fire an arrow, and then instantly appear next to it after it hits.
The user must be able to see the arrow. The arrow must remain unbroken and the user may only use the ability once in a thread.

~Archers Vengeance
This legendary ability allows the user to fire a single arrow into the air, the arrow will then
replicate many times over (up to 50 arrows) the user can then cause the arrows to gain one of the elemental enhancements listed before
The user must know the original enhancement spell in order to use it

Last edited by Tyrion on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
~The Clockwork Moderator~
Tobakado

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Hammerstad
Fated:
Quirked :

Archery Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Magic   Archery Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:31 pm

The only issue I see is the Shadow arrow, as in most RP's teleporting about is restricted/banned, I wouldnt mind if it had a few more weaknesses, like noncombat or to escape an existing combat completely, or the arrow must not penatrate anything and lie unbroken on the desired location, these are some examples. You may make up some more or different ones as you wish!
Back to top Go down
Tyrion

Tyrion

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated:
Quirked :

Archery Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Magic   Archery Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:48 am

Edited it to be much better I think, and if anyone has any other archery magics they would like to see/add I will happily update this list as long as an admin/moderator approves of the ability
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

Archery Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Magic   Archery Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:04 pm

Archery Magic Galvapproval
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Archery Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Magic   Archery Magic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archery Magic
Page 1 of 1