Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Den Of Evil: The Unleashing AnsgarWordcount-2

Den Of Evil: The Unleashing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EmmaStarLover

EmmaStarLover

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Harrogath
Fated:
Quirked :

Den Of Evil: The Unleashing Empty
PostSubject: Den Of Evil: The Unleashing   Den Of Evil: The Unleashing I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:07 pm

Ko stood at the entrance to the cave. Her hands at her side. Thousands of undead soldiers stood behind her. With her hand held out she chanted under her breath, "Misute rareta tenshi no seishin. Watashi wa suigin, Anata no ue ni yobu!" The summon appeared infront of it's master. 
The spirits blue hair whipped in the cool night air. The moonlight shining off the mountians was rather buetiful. But for the spirit and it's master it was something else. It was a sign of upcoming death for others.

Ko had taken upon herself of the job of the Den of Evil. Unleashed. She now had many numbers of udead soldiers. She would soon be going out to destroy village after village. Nothing crossed her features, this was like childs play to her. Nothing more than a toy. The idea bored her, she showed it by audibly sighing. "Sui I want you to carry out the plan." Her voice flowed out like running water, smoothly and slowly, but calmly. Sui just nodded and used Devils Descreation. Energy balls shot out one after another over each of the villages. Soon after the undead started to part ways to go to their respective village. 

Ko stood back to admire her work. The undead were just the first to come of her many happeneings over the world. Her name would become known, as the evilest of evil. She just chuckled as she waited for the response.

Ooo

Note: Misute rareta tenshi no seishin. Watashi wa suigin, Anata no ue ni yobu! Means, Spirit of the Forsaken Angel. I call upon thee, Suigintou!
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: GM   Den Of Evil: The Unleashing I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:29 pm

GM:
battle theme:

"What the hell was that ?!?!?!?!"

Loud thundering crashes echoed throughout the village strong hold..as an elder viking warrior emerged from the large dining hall his face a serious scowl which knew only war.  His physique was strong..toned and built.. opting out of armor for mostly large skins of wild animals and a large metal crown with twisted horns on it.
Several militia men ran up to the large chieftan 
 "Kreig!? the dead are coming.....what do we do... "

He was tall bold... unflinching... magic or no.. he would face them...grabbed a large double sided axe from the large building he was resting in... he faced the militia.

" I know our numbers aren't great... but we will not be remembered as cowards... even if we die you will all be remembered as brave warriors who faught to protect their land and their loved ones... cause so help me...if you falter... i will kill you myself... NOW SHOW ME STRENGTH MEN~!!!  " A loud roar erupted from the meager army... but banded with the near by villages  their numbers were around 500.   Kreig took a bold stand at his fortress wall and surveyed the large force of deathless decay approaching. The big man spit and bared his teeth. " These dead don't have any heart and NOTHING to fight for Show them the power and brutality of HARROGATH~!!!!!  Militia and warriors alike rushed out of the gates to meet the undead horde straight on while Kreig watched intently.

Just what  kinda monster had appeared now?
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
EmmaStarLover

EmmaStarLover

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Evil: The Unleashing   Den Of Evil: The Unleashing I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:50 pm

Ko heard a roar erupt from the east side of Harrogath. Then she felt something, it was her soldiers falling. Her face deepened in anger. How was she losing. She would have to go in herself. "Sui! Split, Attack, Defend, WIN!" She commanded. Her and her summon had many commands that it followed, one simple word was the game changer in battle with Ko. 

The summon split itself into two parts. 1 went to the other sides and the original stayed with it's master. Ko took the east side and her blue hair summon followed in her stead. 
When they reached there destination Ko eyes narrowed. She only had 100 of the 250 soldiers she had sent to this part. Ko stood at the head of her army. Her summon at her side. 

"Sui. Attack. Defend. Win." She commanded in three quick words. The summon moved forward in what seemed like a deathly slow pace until she was only meters away from one of the men. "Heavens Spin." This was her long-range attack, though this one was aimed at 1 person. 3 swords formed in a circle/triangle and charged at the man. It hit him in his arms and head, ripping them off effenciently killing the man. Sui turning to the others and started at them.
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Evil: The Unleashing   Den Of Evil: The Unleashing I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:10 pm

GM
Kreig watched in horror as one of his brave captains froze in fear...a angelic form floating before him it smirked excitedly and materialized floating weapons out of thin air. These unholy blade launched and decapitated the captain right infront of Kreig's eyes.

"By Ucelles light......that is no angel" He closed his eyes lowering his head only for a moment in remembrance for the good man he just lost then raised his stone gaze to the battlefield with a grim understanding... without a word he reached for his axe and looked at the worn edges... he ran his finger softly along the blade and cut his thumb.. purposely......drenching the dripping blood on either cheek as a tribal war mask. He walked calmly onto the battlefield turning to his gate guards . " Evacuate the women and children... if i don't make it back....see you on the other side my friend... as warriors.  Die well " He raised his axe high in salute as the young gate guard welled up with tears in his eyes but held firm.

Kreig walked calmly at first as explosions and screams echoed around him.. then slowly pick up pace going from a light jog..to finally a full out run leaping into a hoard of skeleton and with one fell swing collapsing six as if it were childs play. Strange runes began to glow on his old and battleworn axe.

" Today angel you face a true warrior~!!!"
Back to top Go down
EmmaStarLover

EmmaStarLover

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Evil: The Unleashing   Den Of Evil: The Unleashing I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:26 pm

The man that stood infront of Ko pulled out an old battle axe. It was obvious he had been in many battles. The summon floated back to it's master's side. The undead raced forward as Ko looked on.
It was obvious the man was a warrior and a very good one as he had no trouble barreling the warriors 1 by 1.

Before she knew it Ko was at 50, 40, 30. Warriors. Ko closed her eyes, once she opened them anger, hatred, and death lingered in them. "Hevils Blade" this was Sui's short-range attack. She utelized two swords. One white and one Black. The black was used for attacks and the white, defense. "Sui. Hevils Blade! Sequence 3." Sequence 3 was the attack plan of, Defend, Defend, Attack, Defend, Attack. Repeat. 

Once given the order Sui was in battle mode. Enles hit or giving another order she would not die, or it is hard to kill her. She is on her upmoast guard if the sequence required it.
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Evil: The Unleashing   Den Of Evil: The Unleashing I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:37 pm

Kreig was getting on in his years and where speed may not have been his best attribute He had strength in abundance. He could tell this angelic monster was built for speed to overwhelm.. it was not good news.. however It lacked the power he possessed his blows could falter her back and stun her momentarily to break the chain in her relentless strikes. " He took a large swing as he anticipated the unholy winged female fell back from the sheer force.  As she was momentarily stunned he called out to women in gothic clothing calling orders to this strange monster.

" Whats this ?!?! a angel on strings ? .. Coward..... why not come out and fight your own battles puppet master  ITs been a while since my axe has tasted blood~!!!!!"  The runes on the axe glowed with yellow energy of magical nature.

His voice was so loud it bellowed as a war cry empowering the barbarians around him .
Back to top Go down
EmmaStarLover

EmmaStarLover

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Evil: The Unleashing   Den Of Evil: The Unleashing I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 10:39 pm

Strings? He thought Ko was puppeting Sui? That was it for Ko. She put her hand up and a sword materilized in it. She grasped the base of it and looked at the man. Holding the sword infront of her she spoke. "You wanted this." With immense speed she ran full at the man. Holding the sword out infront of her she charged.

Lifting her sword above her head, with her soldiers behind her charging at this one man. She let her sword come down. It fell slowly. As if time itself was being stopped so the sword could go in slowmotion. It was inches from the man right shoulder..
Back to top Go down
The Black Knight
~Knight of Xyleth~
The Black Knight

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Evil: The Unleashing   Den Of Evil: The Unleashing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:13 am

Years have gone by and the Black Knights myth just became that as all traces of him vanished in this time. But unbeknownst to most the Black Knight the being of pure corruption and death still wandered these lands but kept to himself in the woods of Harrogoth. A lifeless looking suit of armor rested near a tree seeming to be empty of a body. It had a strange faint smog emmiting from it as if a fire blazed inside its empty shell. It sat lifeless until the sounds of battle reached the woods causing the armor to stir and move. A demonic red glow came from its eye slit as the armor lifted itself up as if it was possessed. In actuality it was possessed by a man long dead who went by the name of Galeb' Duhr or as he is known now The Black Knight. 

The reason for this demonic beings stir was a urge he hasnt felt in a long time, the urge to slaughter and this war happening not to far allowed this creature to move. The armor began to move slowly through the woods the black smog coming from its back bellowing fiercely as it exited the woods to see a battle occurring. It seemed a army of the dead fell upon a village of humans. Upon hearing the man scream and the sight of blood the red glow in the visor of the helmet glew brighter as a unearthly bellow could be heard from the armor as it drew its sword and began running at a speed that seemed inhuman for something in that armor. The armor rattled as it ran through the crowds of undead and stopped to see what looked like a angel with a small girl facing off against a barbarian like man. 

Instead of watching the girls blade fall upon this mans shoulder the Black knight began to run again intervening the blade into its shoulder keeping it from killing the man by taking the slash himself. The armor stood silent as the blade dug into the metal stopping shot to the mid of the chest. With another demonic bellow a loud voice boomed from the armor "I missed this the thrill of war who shall be my first Victim" the Knight said as his hand grabbed at the blade that was sliced into his shoulder. Upon touching it black cracks with a glow of red came from the spot he touched and spread down to the girls hands. If she didnt release she would be burned by the smog like flames and if she didnt the knight would still remove the blade from his shoulder as the armor repaired itself as if it was never damaged.
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Evil: The Unleashing   Den Of Evil: The Unleashing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:12 pm

Kreig could hardly believe his eyes.. .it seems his words struck a cord . Fact of the matter is he wouldn't of minded having a little of his own blood spilled... the adrenaline would be just the ticket to mount this pail little spellcasters head on a pike. Tensing up for the blow he was shocked when a black shadow phased before him. A grim figure tall in stature... not as muscular as him..but still well built.. but he could not verify the identity of the strange knight ...whose dark armor was dull and looked as if it had not been cared for in years, covered in dust. The very presence of the armored soldier filled him with a sense of unease and the ominous crimson magical glow which peered out from sealed helm craved battle. It blocked the blow for him from this sadistic girl..... was he an ally?.. The loud and cryptic voice which called forth out to them both with a metallic ring gave him a cold answer.

"I missed this............ the thrill of war who shall be my first Victim"

Kreig jumped back holding his ancient runed axe glowing with aurulent energy.

“Looks like this is just getting interesting..... “ His aged stare looked down both the opponents before him his mysterious weapon half dug into the ground . He was kneeling firmly his fur lined cape draped softly below his knees.

“Show me what you got”

Kreig was uncertain as to the abilities of the abominations that charged onto the battlefield...the angel... this girl who led the dead..and now this black knight... but one thing was certain... they threatened his home and he would not tolerate it~! 
Back to top Go down
EmmaStarLover

EmmaStarLover

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Evil: The Unleashing   Den Of Evil: The Unleashing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:05 pm

Ko was in a state of shock for about 2.5 seconds. A empty suit of armor appeared to intercept the blade. It didn't even seem to faze the armor. "I missed this............ the thrill of war who shall be my first Victim." The girl didn't need some asshole coming in and messing up her mission.
Thoughts were running in her mind of how this could go.

She eyes the empty armor and thinking it over. "Hm.. I guess it should be my pleasure to greet you.. Black Knight. After all this time. You finally come from hiding." She had to say, she did respect the knight from some piece, she also knew his power, visable from the breaking of her sword. "But please, for your own good, leave this matter at hand be." She said in a sharp tone. Her patience level was low as of now. WHY WAS IT SO HARD TO DEFEAT MORTALS. She sighed in her head and looked ahead, still tense and waiting for something. While at that Sui was sneaking up behind the man. "Hevans Spin." She whispered in his ear as the swords formed..
Back to top Go down
The Black Knight
~Knight of Xyleth~
The Black Knight

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Evil: The Unleashing   Den Of Evil: The Unleashing I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:47 am

As the blade left the shoulder and the cut repaired itself the Knight clad in black looked towards his two opponents before him. One was just a mere human a rahter large one at that wielding a double sided axe. The other or others was a girl and what looked like a angel, but in Galebs eyes they were just lambs to be slaughtered as his mind had already lost all rationality of right and wrong because of all the bloodshed in the background. This is his curse given to him by Xyleth a price for being revived once more in this era to cause the chaos she wished only times of silence is when his mind was stable enough to talk to others. But that isnt now the thrill of battle has dulled his senses all he saw was the urge to kill these two then render this town to rubble.

He kept quiet as the girl mentioned his name knowing of who he was his mind only wishing to see the girl beheaded and hung by her entrails. The man he wished to impale him with his blade and slam the axe he had between his shoulder blades. With another roar the knight made his move by unsheathing his demonic looking blade upon doing so the cracks formed around if from his hand. But this didnt weaken the blade it strengthened it. With a quick swing the lashed out diagonally at the man with the axe. If this didnt connect he would attempt to grab the girl with his free hand and strangle her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Evil: The Unleashing   Den Of Evil: The Unleashing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Den Of Evil: The Unleashing
Page 1 of 1