Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Character Creation suggestions AnsgarWordcount-2

Character Creation suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurt Rawson

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated:
Quirked :

Character Creation suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation suggestions   Character Creation suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:06 am

I haven't found a guide which explains what each stat is about, like Charisma etc etc. Forgive me if they seem self explanatory, but there may be some people like me who may not understand.

Also, please do correct me if a post which explains them does exist, but I found none in Character Creation.
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation suggestions   Character Creation suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:56 pm

I took this right from the rpg guide book im working on i will place it in the character guide as well to help stamp out confusion sorry for the trouble bud but im still putting this together. Also Kurt i appreciate all your input on helping work out some of the kinks till we are ready to get this underway

There are 7 stats in this Game which i will be using to evaluate a Character's overall abilities and effectiveness both in combat and other areas. of these Seven Stats it will follow a basic leveling system of 1-15. 5 is common Human 10 being the limits of most mortal/ capacity. In RARE occasions Characters will go beyond these limits to reach Super human levels through extreme story. to put this scale into perspective 15 would be reaching close to the level of a Demi God.

1. Incompetent (bordering invalid)
2. pathetic
3. poor
4. Below Average
5. Human Average ( Normal)
6. Above Average
7. Impressive
8. Savant
9. Amazing
10. Legendary (Best in the known world)
11. Beyond Human
12. Super Human
13. Mythical
14. Epic
15. Godlike (Seemingly like a god to mortal creatures though still far below the true potential of actual Demi Gods or Real Gods)

Strength: Exactly as you know it. This is your characters physical capacity to lift objects of various weights and perform various feats of raw power. such as throwing large objects or lifting people in the world. or Wrassssling ....rassling bears~!!!

Speed: Not the drug :P This is the stat to determine how fast your character can move overall running or sprinting speed. To a degree also your ability to react to certain things going on around you. in battle such as an arrow flying in your direction.

Stamina: Your overall Hardiness how burly are you built? Strong and never sick. This stat will help you determine overall how many hits your character can take in a battle. This will also take into play how long you can hold up physical activity such as running long distances swimming constant acrobatic feats. all physical acts in constant repetition. How long does it take till you tire out?

Charisma: This is the social stat which will help enforce how well you are perceived by NPC's in the world of Ansgar. It can also help your character be more convincing able to manipulate and control others. Very Effective for Bartering and lying.

Mental Endurance: This is exactly how it sounds how much mental torture can your character withstand be it through magical means or psychic powers? This also can boil over unto how well you can take a barrage of insults or name calling before you lose your cool and lay the mad smack down. This statistic will help defend your character against mental attacks of all kinds as well as increase your potential for your own psychic powers.

Mana: Your Characters capacity to cast magic. How much energy can they wield and manipulate at once to cast their mighty spells or abilities. Your mana pool will grow with time as will your potential to control the deadly arts.

Magical Power: The actual power of the energies you wield. the stronger the stat the more concentrated forces of your favored elements/energies you can wield.
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
Kurt Rawson

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation suggestions   Character Creation suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:10 pm

Now that you told me about this, I would like to edit my character's stats.
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation suggestions   Character Creation suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:11 pm

will do good sir
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation suggestions   Character Creation suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Creation suggestions
Page 1 of 1