Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Cecilia Zuri Stratford AnsgarWordcount-2

Cecilia Zuri Stratford

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cecilia
~The Pale Noble~
Cecilia

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Mertuil
Fated:
Quirked :

Cecilia Zuri Stratford Empty
PostSubject: Cecilia Zuri Stratford   Cecilia Zuri Stratford I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:52 pm

<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Miss+Fajardose' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
<center><div style="font-family: 'Miss Fajardose', cursive; line-height: 100%; font-size: 70px; text-align: center; color: #FF033E; text-shadow: 1px 0px #FFF0F5, 0px 1px #FFF0F5, -1px 0px #FFF0F5, 0px -1px #FFF0F5;  margin-bottom: 20px;">☢Cecilia Zuri Stratford            ☢Cecilia Zuri Stratford OxciotUCecilia Zuri Stratford OI8vueN</div></center>

<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans+Condensed:300' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><div style="width:600px; font: 24px open sans condensed;serif; color: white;  text-align: justify;"><center><i>The Character</i>
Cecilia Zuri Stratford OI8vueN</center><font color="white"><font size="3">
Name: Cecilia Zuri Stratford
Nickname: Cici.
Visual Age: 18
Real Age: 302
Personality: Cecilia is a child in ways when it comes to her personality, she is a trickster, and enjoys to play with peoples minds. She could easily make someone say something they shouldn’t when she feels like playing games with their heads… She is evil in many ways, but she does have a ’sweet’ side to her… This barely ever comes out to play it seems. Cecilia usually is in the mood where everything that bores her, must be made fun. She doesn’t like touching people because she feels like everyone to her is ’dirty’ a peasant if you will. Because of the fact she comes from ‘royal’ blood, she believes she is better then everyone.
    <div style="font-family: Times; font-size: 14px; color: #DB7093">
    ✓   Sweets — Cecilia enjoys sweets because they remind her of the times she had spent with her brother, whenever she did something very well, he would give her sweets to praise her.
    ✓   Tea — She enjoys tea because it calms her town, and soothes her soul; she loves the smell and taste of all different sorts off teas around the world.
    ✓   Bunnies — Who doesn’t love bunnies? Their fluffy and round, and sometimes good to eat! Cecilia loves to play with these furry little creatures.
    ✓   Blood — Cecilia, much like her brother has a lust for blood and causing people pain. She enjoys the look and taste of the sweet red juice.
    ✓   Games — Still a child at heart, Cecilia loves to play games, weather they be for killing, or just spending time with her brother.
    ✓   Zander — Her older brother, the man she looks up to, and only wishes to impress him. She loves her brother, for he helped her grow stronger, and want to be a stronger person at the same time.
    </div>

Dislikes:  

<div style="font-family: Times; font-size: 14px; color: #EE799F">
    ✗   Cold Things — Cecilia hates the feeling of the cold against her skin, it causes goose bumps, and they simply aren’t very fun.
    ✗   Stupid People — Who does like stupid people? Cecilia down right hates them, people who pretend to be something they aren’t, and can’t back it up, showing how stupid they really are just pisses her off.
    ✗   Sour Stuff — The taste of things that are sour, she simply hates. The faces people make, the faces she even makes. None of it is fun for her.
    ✗   Being Weak — Cecilia hates to be weak, she wants to be able to be strong like her brother, to show him she can take care of herself.</div>

Appearance: Short black hair, fitted perfectly to her D cup breasts, with a small stature Cecilia stands around 5 feet, 2 inches; she has one red eye, and one green eye, with a dark feeling to them. She’s a bit small for her age as she weights in around 100 and 6 pounds. Cecilia has a little of a childish appearance, but also gives of the fact she is a teenager. She has a tan but yet some what pale skin, with a brand of her family crest on her body, like her brother, she picked to have it on the back of the shoulder. For every member of the Stratford family has been branded with the crest.

<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans+Condensed:300' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><div style="width: 600px; font: 24px open sans condensed;serif; color: white;  text-align: justify;"><center><i>Social Affiliation</i>
Morality: Evil with the hint of good.
Character Type/Race: Vampire - True Blood
Country if Applicable: Mertuil
</div></font>
<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans+Condensed:300' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><div style="width: 650px; font: 24px open sans condensed;serif; color: white;  text-align: justify;"><center><i>Character Statistics</i>
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Stamina: 4
Charisma: 2
Mental Endurance: 3
Mana Source: 3
Magical Power: 3
</div></font>

<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans+Condensed:300' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><div style="width: 600px; font: 24px open sans condensed;serif; color: white;  text-align: justify;"><center><i>The History</i>
Background:
Cecilia Zuri Stratford was born June 17th, she was born into the Stratford Bloodline, a family of noble blood of the vampire world. She was the youngest daughter of Ceaser Stratford(Father) and Gwenith Stratford(Mother), she had an older brother known as ‘Zander William Stratford’, he was the heir to the Stratford ‘Throne’ so you could say… The Stratfords are the royals of the vampire world, Cecilia's father controls all much like the king runs the world.  She was a child of a bright future, not only was she the first female Stratford born, she was the one bound for great things in life, or that’s what her mother always told her.

She lived in the Stratford Manor, where her older brother ‘Zandy’, would teach her the things he had learned when he was in the academy. Zander(25, 7’4,180 pounds) towered over his little sister, although Cecilia was much smaller then himself she could move faster then he could. She became bored of training very easily, and he always ended up playing her games. Cecilia was never much with hand to hand combat, she was more into making Illusions and playing with other peoples minds. Which she was very good at from a small age. For every vampire, they all have their own special powers.

As time passed, Cecilia was taught at home, she had people come to her to teach her how to read and write. Now, Cecilia is seventeen years old, her body is ‘fully’ developed, although she still acts as if she was still a child, she is quite the opposite.  She is ready to move forward with her life, although she now has her ‘watch’ mutt with her, other known as Xavier, thanks to her father and brother both agreeing upon the fact she needed to have someone they both could trust to watch over her when they couldn’t, this man became the butler of the family. But mainly he was there to watch and protect Cecilia.

Even though she believed she didn’t need it, they always seemed to of proved her wrong. Cecilia wasn’t as strong as her father or brother, and she was surely not strong enough to be able to protect herself if someone stronger then her came along, and because of this, Xavier came into the family to protect her. She doesn’t like Xavier what so ever; but because her brother told her to stand for him. She of course agreed with the fact that she would stand for it because he wanted her to do so.

She now is going around her village and trying to make herself use to the outside world, where the people who weren’t ‘royal’ like her family and herself. Cecilia is always around her brother, the mutt, and their cousin Gracie.

Family History:
{PRIVATE}
Family Crest:
Cecilia Zuri Stratford Vy9kwhC
Family Members:
Ceaser Stratford -Head of the family-NPC
Gwenith Stratford -Wife of Ceaser-NPC
Zander Stratford -Next Head of the family {Open}
Cecilia Stratford -Daughter of the Head-Taken
Gracie Stratford -Cousin to Cecilia and Zander {Open}
Blank Stratford -Cousin {Open}
-Please note "Blank Stratford" isn't their names, it's showing there can only be that amount of family on this site, and they are open for a player.-
</div></font>

Last edited by Cecilia on Tue May 28, 2013 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

Cecilia Zuri Stratford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Zuri Stratford   Cecilia Zuri Stratford I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:41 pm

Cecilia Zuri Stratford Approved
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net

Cecilia Zuri Stratford
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered World :: Recycling :: The Chamber of Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: