Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Urabrask Fury AnsgarWordcount-2

Urabrask Fury

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanji

Kanji

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated:
Quirked :

Urabrask Fury Empty
PostSubject: Urabrask Fury   Urabrask Fury I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:45 pm

Fury, Urabrask

Index:
Weapons
Abilities
Life Skills
Limit Breaks

Player Character

Name: Urabrask Fury
Nickname:
Visual Age: N/A
Real Age: 7
Personality: Urabrask is a whimsical and spontaneous creature whose typical activity revolves around playing pranks, stealing, and eating. He finds those who are witty and clever enjoyable to be around and disapproves of those who exhibit a generous or bleeding heart type of personality. If he had a motto, it would be "Look out for number one and have as much fun as possible". Loyalty is not a particularly strong aspect of his and his courage is just as weak, if not weaker. Fights that are guaranteed to go in his favor are more his style, ESPECIALLY if those fights involve dirty tactics.

For a reason that is unknown even to Urabrask, he takes great enjoyment from wearing pants. Of the many items he has stolen, he has stolen more shorts hanging from clotheslines than any other item. In addition to this, he enjoys walking (more of a waddle, really) around on his hinds legs when he is out in public.

Appearance: Urabrask is 4'6" (excluding his tail length of 4'1") ((his two long whiskers can extend his entire body length and can be manipulated like any other appendage though they have no muscle for lifting beyond a couple pounds))
Spoiler:

Social Affiliation
Morality Chaotic Neutral
Character Type/Race: Elemental
Country if Applicable:

Character Statistics

Strength: Incompetent
Speed: Below Average
Stamina: Poor
Charisma: Below Average
Mental Endurance: Poor
Mana Source: Above Average
Magical Power: Below Average

Character History
Background: Urabrask was created by Volvagia, like many Elementals, during the time when the fire goddess was attempting to defeat RoR. However, being one who was not particularly inclinced to fight a battle for some woman, goddess or not, whom he had no strong devotion too left Urabrask in the position of deserting the first chance he had. He fled to the elvish lands of Gywenneth, a powerful and peaceful land at the time. It was here that he first learned of mortals using magic.

For a time, Urabrask kept to himself and did not interact with mortals unless he had to. Over time, he he picked up a few bits of experience with wind magic until he felt confident that he could escape from the mortals if they attempted to harm him. The first place he chose to meet a mortal was at the Temple of Furia where he met a priest who was far more polite to Urabrask than he had ever expected from a mortal.

It was here that he learned the basics of the world, which he learned was called Ansgar, and received quite a bit of knowledge in the practice of magic from the priest who was also a Wind Magic adept. Due to the priest's profession, Urabrask also received a bountiful education on the lore of Furia, whom he came to greatly respect from the stories he was told. So much so was his respect for the goddess that he decided his surname, something these mortals seemed to be fond of, was to be Fury, in honor of the wind goddess.

Shortly after this he left the priest's company and ventured into the world beyond. With no skills to earn a mortal job and no motivation to learn them, Urabrask hunted for food when he had to and stole money and supplies when the chance arose. He traveled to Mertuil where he spent time in a thieving guild. He remained in the guild until he had learned about all he could about stealing, breaking and entering, and so on. From there he has simply wandered from place to place, going wherever he feels like going whenever he feels like going.

Optional
Family History:

Family Crest:

Family Members:

Theme Song Spirit of the Hawk
Miscellaneous

Alternate Profiles:

Last edited by Kanji on Fri May 31, 2013 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

Urabrask Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urabrask Fury   Urabrask Fury I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:17 pm

your Character is absolutely awesome bro but your stats are off sorry its my stat system its kinda confusing I'll show you what you got here

Strength: Incompetent (0)
Speed: Above Average (8)
Stamina: Below Average (3)
Charisma: Human Average (4)
Mental Endurance: Below Average (3)
Mana Source: Above Average (8)
Magical Power: Above Average (8)

Total (34)

just need it to be below or = to 25 and were golden

Below i pasted the stat costs for you

Stat level 1 (Incompetent) Costs 0 points (you will have this stat by default)

Stat level 2 (Pathetic) Costs 1 point.
Stat level 3 (Poor) Costs 2 points.
Stat level 4 (Below Average) Costs 3 points.
Stat level 5 (Human Average) Costs 4 points.
Stat level 6 (Above Average) Costs 8 points.

sorry if this is confusing bro~! X.x
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
Kanji

Kanji

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

Urabrask Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urabrask Fury   Urabrask Fury I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:42 am

I don't get it. Why does the cost for stat points jump from 4 to 8? I assumed that was a typo.
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

Urabrask Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urabrask Fury   Urabrask Fury I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:41 pm

ok lol i just made the system up as i went but a lot of people dont seem to get it.. so i will use 25 points simply to distribute as you like with no costs attached to them so 6 is simply 6 and so on. No stat being able to go over 6 I will be changing all the guides for this to happen~ sorry for the confusion its definitely become clear to me that it was complication not really needed in this game thanks a lot Kanji bro~. it allows you this way to have three stat levels at 6 and still have some points left to distribute

Back to top Go down
Kanji

Kanji

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

Urabrask Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urabrask Fury   Urabrask Fury I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:44 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

Urabrask Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urabrask Fury   Urabrask Fury I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:51 pm

Urabrask Fury Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Urabrask Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urabrask Fury   Urabrask Fury I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urabrask Fury
Page 1 of 1