Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Al Barnhouse AnsgarWordcount-2

Al Barnhouse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Al Barnhouse
~Weaver Of Tales~
Al Barnhouse

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated: NEVER~!
Quirked :

Al Barnhouse Empty
PostSubject: Al Barnhouse   Al Barnhouse I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:33 pm

BARNHOUSE, AL

Index:
Weapons
Abilities
Life Skills
Limit Break

Player Character

My, my, my how Lorcaan has changed over the years! Truly it is not the same land it was when I left it ages ago. When last I was here it was a war ravaged continent with races fighting one another in a grotesque display of ambivalence; no side truly sure what or who they were fighting for. I left this devoid mass you people call a continent nearly in ashes. I left searching for new lands, new people, new places, and new magics. My findings shall be revealed in due course but I must admit that upon my return to Lorcaan I am left with a bitter taste in my mouth. Here I was expecting to come home to a completely desolate wasteland or at least a land completely conquered by one of the ruling races – I am disappointed, this land could have used a purge!

Your races have embarrassed themselves long enough in the eyes of the Gods that they claim to “worship”. You have people roaming the lands who call themselves heroes…please! They are anything but and more resemble a large rat who towers over a group of hungry mice, each mouse just waiting for the rat to stumble so that they may rush in in a feeble attempt to take its place. The basis on which you people even choose who heroes are is in and of itself disgusting! Acts of might and perseverance!? HA! Please! Even the lowly insects perform mighty acts yet we do not raise them to such high status. If not just these qualities then what? Valor? Will? Compassion? You who live here on Lorcaan are sheltered sickly children who have not yet been tested by forces out of your control! You may have dabbled in the magics of your Gods but that is merely a toe in the ocean of vast knowledge that you are completely oblivious to! You may feel strong and secure living out your lives here but the world of Ansgar groans! It groans for change! Now that I have returned my feet to the poisoned soils of this land, I have every intention to use what I have gained in my journeys to return this land to a state befitting of its own heritage. Whether you choose to aide or hinder me is of little importance and I very much doubt that any man, woman, army, nation, or the very Gods themselves could stop me now, or perhaps one of you can…that would be exciting! For I have learned something about this world; a dark secret about Ansgar that has been hidden since its inception….SO KNOW THIS LORCAANIANS! I have returned and you are not at all prepared for my arrival, though I doubt had you known I was coming you would have sent a welcoming committee. Those of you who know my name know and are correct to fear it, and for those of you who do not yet know it and the implications that come with it…you shall!

Name: AL BARNHOUSE
Nickname: NEVER shorten this name! It rolls off the tongue with the same elegance and grace of swans treading through water!
Visual Age: Mid Twenties
Real Age: This is privileged information! Only known to Al himself!
Personality: The only real way to describe this is with the word MYSTERIOUS! He is a wanderer and a loner! A very, very secretive loner who is hard to get close to because of how brash he can be at times. He does not like company or questions and is happiest (if you could call it that) when he is left alone to practice whatever it is he does (usually behind closed doors or lurking in the shadows). The only real way to get to know this individual is to have experiences and encounters with him - a difficult task in and of itself.

Appearance: The most anyone has ever seen of Al Barnhouse is a heavy cloak or Crimson and Olive with a deep hood casting shadows over his face. Reports of his sightings come with routine descriptions of his eyes as they are rumored to change colors. Beyond that, unless you want to be the one to attempt to rip off this mystery man's cloak, not much is known.

Though if you must know what's under the hood, you'll find a young looking man with dark chestnut brown hair streaked with silver running along his temples, cut short to aide him in his movements whilst in combat. His skin is fair and clean - part of the reason he wears such a heavy cloak! (He burns easily in the sunlight)

He is of average build, truly looking like nothing special, but just like transformers there is more to him than meets the eye! He wears a confusing display of leather armor all over his body. Each piece marked with different runic symbols that light up and shimmer when the corresponding body part begins to move or is in motion. On his feet is likely the most peculiar piece of clothing due to the copious amounts of travelling this man does - on his feet are herculean sandals strung up to the knee met by his trousers. He carries no weapons or equipment with him, only a moldy tome and a quill which he keeps under his own heavy guard.

Social Affiliation
Morality Chaotic Neutral
Character Type/Race: Many regions of Lorcaan report that he is a member of their race which only adds to the confusion and further shrouds this man in frustrating mystery.
Country if Applicable: He claims to affiliate himself as one of the Children of Ansgar

Character Statistics

Strength: 3
Speed: 3
Stamina: 5
Charisma: 2
Mental Endurance: 6
Mana Source : 1
Magical Power: 5

Character History
Background: This has been a long debated topic of the High Council of Wizards in the Grand Spire. There was once an entire tome dedicated to the study of Al Barnhouse; his movements, his mannerisms and demeanour, where he has traveled etc. But since his return to Lorcaan the tome has been reported as being "misplaced". It is very likely that he will reveal himself further as he makes his presence known on the continent. Though finding the tome would lead the individual to gaining some very privileged information. Be on the lookout for the wanderer in an area near you...

Beware the Eyes that shift in light,
Beware the man who lurks at night,
Beware the cloak whose wake does bleed,
Beware the man who claims no deed.

Beware the man who does not talk,
Whose only action seems be walk,
For an allegiance he has no claim,
Nor do many think his aim.

Keep his eyes out of your view,
Or the wrath of Gods he will bring you...

Last edited by Al Barnhouse on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

Al Barnhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Barnhouse   Al Barnhouse I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:27 pm

Ahhhhhhh the incredible AL BARNHOUSE RETURNS XD~!!

Been a long time indeed my friend ~! That was fun times and there shall be more in store~

As for your character sheet bro~

Looks great ~! But i need some stats from you dude~!

Its easy i've simplified what was my horrible stat system and made it plain XD

All you do is take 25 points and distribute them anyway you like among the 7 stats . Just make sure no one stat is above 6 and its perfect~!

I know your mysterious~!!! My GOD your mysterious ~!! and a elder god...no wait Unilos.....noooo Batman.......noooo Superman...... Chuck norris is a copy of ? Are you from Metlar? XD

anyways my fellow Co Creator~!!!!

I know you want your appearance to be a mystery but indulge me and give me something to work with XD im dying of curiosity here also The players won't know in game unless you actually reveal yourself so you got that covering ya~! Also any other descriptions of Garbs he has been known to wear. Lol your like that mystery guy from FF6 who mimics people XD Gogo i think his name was hahahaha never could figure out his Story XD

Anything more you can give me for a history even just a sample tell tale adventure of the guy will help me ~! With the addition of that it should be good bro~!
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
Al Barnhouse
~Weaver Of Tales~
Al Barnhouse

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated: NEVER~!
Quirked :

Al Barnhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Barnhouse   Al Barnhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:50 am

Editted for quality! :)
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

Al Barnhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Barnhouse   Al Barnhouse I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:39 pm

-Then it is settled~!!!!

Al Barnhouse Approved
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Al Barnhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Barnhouse   Al Barnhouse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Al Barnhouse
Page 1 of 1