Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Insanity of Love [closed; Galv and Maylia][Mature] AnsgarWordcount-2

Insanity of Love [closed; Galv and Maylia][Mature]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maylia

Maylia

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

Insanity of Love [closed; Galv and Maylia][Mature] Empty
PostSubject: Insanity of Love [closed; Galv and Maylia][Mature]   Insanity of Love [closed; Galv and Maylia][Mature] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Darkness coveted the room like a welcomed blanket, soothing the harshness of the daylight with its calming embrace. The moon shone down through the open window, casting a blue halo over its rough wooden sill as it tried to break through the sheer green curtains hanging before its beams. Stars twinkled in the distance, reminding Maylia of the gods winking at Ansgar. Many feared the night, but not her, she desired the tranquil sound of the crickets chirping. Night was good, it was when everyone in the Galvesar household closed their eyes for the next few hours and for just a little while she could relax away from the work and the pain and the anger.

"It's so beautiful." She said aloud in reference to the night sky and turned briefly to stare at her company --the only person in the entire mansion who put a smile on her face and made the struggles of her insatiably horrid life better; Joshua Galvesar. He was her master, friend, protector and...as of recently, her lover. They were in their 20's now, young for any race, but it was around the time most started to settle down and get married.

May blushed at that thought and smiled sweetly at Joshua, it had been nearly 6 months since he'd admitted his feelings for her and they began to stay up late every night kissing and talking about their future. The idea scared her, as a slave the penalty if she was caught with him would be death...not of Joshua but of her, though he would likely receive punishment worse than death from his tyrannical father.

A frown suddenly replaced the smile she wore so beautifully, turning the dimples in her cheeks into crease lines worn into her mouth from years of crying and hardships. "Does it hurt?" She asked, eying the boiling purple and black bruise on his chin with obvious concern. "I can take the edge off, if you want..." She added, and crossed her legs on his bed in front of where he sat.

Healing was something they did for each other all the time, but lately his father had grown suspicious when they'd received a beating and turned up the next day with nary a scrape. If Maylia was caught using magic she would be killed without a second thought, it was as illegal for a slave as it was for one to carry a weapon (which she carried a dagger most days). Needless to say, serious wounds inflicted in more obvious areas couldn't be healed any longer, which meant both of them were covered head to foot in injuries 90% of the time.

Thinking of wounds, May felt her pelvis throb and grimaced, putting a hand on her stomach she felt a tear trying to slip from her eyes and fought to keep it from falling down her cheek. She didn't want Joshua to worry about her but his father's abuse had grown worse over the last few weeks, likely brought on from his wife never being home anymore and the fact that she'd grown into a beautiful girl he had absolutely no respect for. The thought of his activities with her when his wife wasn't looking made her choke down the bile rising in her throat, she was going to have to tell Joshua eventually what Zariach was doing to her simply because she didn't want him to hear about through the grape vine...still it offered her no peace to tell him.

Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Insanity of Love [closed; Galv and Maylia][Mature]   Insanity of Love [closed; Galv and Maylia][Mature] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:30 pm

Scene Music:

Galvesar's frail body was half cloaked in the shadowed tones of his room. His sincere emerald green eyes stared at his love with honest concern. Sometimes he had to come to grips with the reality that such a wonderful person as Maylia could exist for all that reality had ever taught him was pain...hardship

. Even in a well to do family he was without purpose. Just being near her....seemed to wash all that away. The young nobleman felt a warm pulse in his heart that seem to send a supreme feeling of total calm all over his body a soothing sensation of total contentment. Covered in bruises...and feeling beyond healthy... He sat on a extravagant chair near the large double door entrance to his dimly lit chambers and looked onward at the beautiful girl..competing with the very lovely rays of moonlight her pale skin...she didn't even appear sickly...but quite divine....nourished in the nightly beams of serene radiance. Maylia was relaxed on a grand bed staring out into the world with such wonder that he had seldom known in his life.

Joshua smiled warmly seeing her in such peace...he couldn't help it...as instinctive as breathing itself...seeing Maylia who had suffered so much in her life find moments of true joy was enough to bring tears to his eyes. Her voice was soft and carefree...as wonderful as any song....the very voice of Ucelle on earth.

"It's so beautiful."

This same voice was also a curse to him...for everytime Maylia would cry a peice of his frail world would crumble ...breaking his hopes ..with the ugly picture of reality. Maylia who was more or less "Given" to him as a slave....He could never think of her like that....the title held no meaning for someone like her....Savior ....Goddess.....were more befitting....She came to him when his world was seclusion...and even helped raise him...since he was a small child. How his father thought... The moment she came into his life... It made him want to condemn his family . Everytime those eyes of hers searched for his... it was so hard to meet them... looking warmly towards his love he could see a frown ...and a all to familiar worried look painted across her face.

"Does it hurt?" Upon hearing these words He began to rise from his chair..and slowly approached her not taking his eyes off of her for a moment..soaking every ounce of her beauty in...drinking it with endless desire. Her voice resonated with a beautiful....bell like chime. A lovely sound so well orchestrated...a choir of angels could not duplicate the intoxicating sound

"I can take the edge off, if you want..."

Joshua paused in his Approach as Maylia doubled over on the bed wincing in pain. He looked down at her his joyful smile breaking. He spoke her name softly.....barely Audible...but she had grown quite used to his soft tones of speech.

"Maylia........"

Standing at the side of the bed he raised one hand up ...and placed it softly under her chin......raising her captivating features gently into the enchanting light of the moon and stared deeply...his emerald eyes were teared . Galvesar spoke up slightly.. taking a little force behind his usual soft voice. He wanted to portray to her...that he was serious.

"It ok......You don't need to worry bout me."* Galvesar smiled warmly at the worried goddess who had always looked after him "...... I want to remember this pain.......Sweetheart......I need this pain to remind me...that somehow...we have to get out of here....a place where i can have you unreservedly" **His words slowed as he leaned in to kiss her**

.....for... all..... time

The silence was not at all disturbing as he wrapped his hand and curled it softly intertwining it with Maylia's lovely slender fingers.
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
Maylia

Maylia

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Insanity of Love [closed; Galv and Maylia][Mature]   Insanity of Love [closed; Galv and Maylia][Mature] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:51 am

May took in Joshua Galvesar's silhouette as he rose from the cushioned chair near the door to his chambers. He was small for a man his age, standing only a mere 2 inches taller than her and weighing not a hole lot more than she did, but size didn't matter to her. Growing up as an outcast all her life, the things that were truly important were more apparent; kindness, honesty, compassion, friendship, unconditional love...without these things a person was not a person at all but a cleverly designed fake. Even as a slave Maylia was comfortable to say that because of Joshua she wasn't just a body to be used but a true person, it was a gift from her master that she would be eternally grateful for.

"Maylia..." His voice was like a wonderfully mellifluous song bird, just the sort of gentleness she would expect from him.

Despite his soothing tone, pain split up from between her legs again and she held back another groan, not wanting him to be worried about her or to ruin the few moments they truly had together where they could be 100% themselves. Still, Zariach's bitter face played images over her eyes, making her stomach squeamish with hatred; every time she thought about him, every scar he'd ever inflicted on her seemed to flare up and the desire to cry was like an icy hot dagger in her skull.

May bit back the tears, something she'd grown very good at doing, and stared up into Joshua's emerald hues when he lifted her chin. She felt as though she could gaze into those eyes for days, feeding off their love that she so desperately desired. No one else got to see the sympathy in him that she was so blessed to confide in; she was positive few even knew it existed within his heart --the failure son of Zariach and Fillessya Galvesar was an anti-social, weak, disgrace to the Galvesar family name...this was how others perceived him anyways. Including his family who'd dubbed him Failure in cold-blood.

Sadness tainted her mood further as she thought about how rough he had it, she was a slave and an outcast but he was ostracized from the very people who should love him most...at least she had had parents who loved her. Had...the word bit at her so hard she suddenly felt short of breath, because of these people she hadn't seen her parents in 13 years...was it too early to say she only "had" parents? Sorrow and agony deeper than any physical wound could inflict clawed at her chest and the tears began to flow freely down her cheeks, not even giving her the chance to stop them.

That's when his dulcet words caressed her ears like a lullaby, "It's OK...you don't need to worry about me." His silver hair caught the moonlight so that the strands looked like they were alive with blue fire when he smiled at her. Shadows had never looked so becoming on him but just then he looked something like an angel who'd dropped down and saved her from the evils in her life. An odd sensation of desire trumped all the anguish turning inside her, and suddenly she could feel her heartbeat trying to leap into her throat.

"I want to remember this pain Sweetheart...I need this pain to remind me that somehow we have to get out of here...to a place where I can have you...unreservedly." She watched with longing eyes as he leaned forward further, whispering, "for all time..." and anticipation made the blood rush to her cheeks like fiery cherry blossoms.

His lips met hers and his fingers entwined into her callused hands --not caring that she was his slave, not minding that she was an elf, he kissed her with just pure unadulterated unconditional passion. Hunger for him consumed her like never before, he'd practically just promised to take her hand in marriage, despite all the odds against them...he loved her when no one else would, he saved her when pain was all she thought she'd ever feel again, he was everything to her...the guiltless drug that kept her going in life.

Maylia's body ached for more and reacted to this temptation by wrapping her arms around his neck and laying down on the soft comforter of his bed with a slight tug of expectation. She hoped he would feel the same sensations coursing through him and deepened the kiss, sliding her tongue into his mouth with a gentle nudge that so reflected her tender and sometimes indecisive nature. The total bliss of infatuation calmed her nerves for a moment except for the few thoughts that shone at the surface of her mind like beacons. They hadn't ever tried to go further than making out and now she wanted to fall into him worse than ever before.

Afraid for the first time ever that his morals would keep him from pursuing the nights pleasures in every essence he could, she did something uncharacteristic and let a soft moan of encouragement slip through their heated kiss. Heart throbbing uncontrollably, May tried to relax a little and began to savor the physical things she loved about Joshua. She took in the distinct smell of ink and parchment that saturated his hands and clothing from his studies and entwined with his natural scent that reminded her of damp forest moss and mint. His silvery hair fell over his shoulders and tickled the bear areas of her chest that her pale green night shirt failed to cover, sending an odd sensation she'd never felt before but adored. May thought about Joshua's eyes, their green hues so deep and intense it was like peering into the cores of polished emeralds and blushed when she remembered the first time he'd ever cried for her.

He'd only been 7. At that time their family had accepted her as a servant status rather than a slave, and though they didn't shirk her responsibilities, she was more like a part of the family. Needless to say beatings never happened to her after the first and last time Zariach had smacked her to show Joshua what to do when she misbehaved. However, there was one night when his father had come home in a drunken rage after loosing a sizable amount of money along with one of his best slaves in a bet. He and his wife had been fighting over his stupidity in gambling with so much at cost and in an effort to cover his mistake he had forced Maylia to take on the responsibilities of the slave he lost as well as her own chores. Of course as a 10 year old there were certain things she couldn't do, so to avoid looking like a total fool in front of Fillessya, Zariach had her whipped for failing to do as she was told. Joshua, so young and fragile, had been so upset he'd begged them to stop and had cried for nearly an entire day. Things went back to normal it seemed after that, they got a new slave who could manage the heavy lifting Maylia couldn't and lightened her load substantially again. But she'd never forget that snot nosed teary eyed little boy pulling at his father's pant leg and trying so hard to defend her.

Suddenly she found herself struggling to breathe, pure ecstasy in the love she'd found with Joshua surged through her in some sort of unexplainable hot frenzy shooting through her body. She moaned again as she thrust her fingers through his beautiful locks and wrapped her ankles tight against his slender waist. This was the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with, but not here...she wanted to run away with him and go far away from Draxia where her being half elf and half human didn't matter to anyone and no one knew that she was a slave. They could be free-

The word put an abrupt halt to her acts of passion as suddenly the cold malicious glare of Zariach burned into the back of her eyelids. Tears streamed down her face as the memories of him ripping her clothes off took her back to her cruel reality, forbidding her to ever think she could be anything but a slave. Horrid realization plummeted into her thoughts with heartbreaking ferocity...she wasn't Joshua's anymore, that chance had been ripped away from her. An overwhelming awareness that she was filthy shadowed her previous desires; she'd wanted to give herself up to Joshua, to feel his body and his alone tangling with hers in the sweetest sense of love two could share with one another, but his deranged father took the last gift she could give to him...her complete innocence. Bile rose in her throat and she found herself crying out and pushing him off her so she could hurl herself over the edge of the mattress and throw up, while balling helplessly as the abhorrent images seized her mind.

"Master Zariach rapes me..." She finally managed to say between tears, the words coming up more like a frog than a goddess. "Oh gods!" Her hand bolted to her mouth as she gasped, "I'm so sorry...I must be disgusting to you..." May looked up at him with such agony in her teal eyes it could break a criminals heart.

In an instant she felt so violated, so dirty she didn't think it was possible he could love her any more, but letting him have her without telling him what had happened seemed so wrong. "I wanted to give myself to you Master...I wanted to run away...marry you and have a family but how can you love me now?" She very rarely called him Master anymore unless she was around his parents or felt as though she'd done something terribly wrong that would end their relationship.

Anguished, she covered her face with her ankle length blue hair and scooted away from him so could stare at the bed sheets in a show of submission, terrified of how much she thought she'd just hurt him and completely disgusted with herself. She was a slut, a prostitute, and should rightfully be a total disgrace before those gorgeous green eyes of his. If only she could have stopped Zariach, hadn't she been given a dagger? She could have warded him off with it...and then what? She'd have been killed --suddenly that didn't seem so bad as the pain from between her legs raced up her spine again as though to remind her further of her discrimination.

Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Insanity of Love [closed; Galv and Maylia][Mature]   Insanity of Love [closed; Galv and Maylia][Mature] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:07 am

The very stars themselves were graciously aligning to Joshua’s beckoning call…everything felt so right slowly welcomed into his dearest love’s sweet embrace….Galvesar could feel the warm tears on Maylia’s cheek as he gave way to carnal desires which seemed to flow endlessly from his eager soul… A deeper yearning did not exist in his meek heart. Her very hopes..dreams and desires….were to belong to him…and him alone.

The house of Galvesar did not matter to him…nor the drul duties of a nobleman of court his father would no doubt one day impose upon him to amend for his failure as a soldier. Set path be damned to the darkest abyss…. The young lord of the Galvesar house would have what his ghostly green eyes adored with such intensity. His gifted goddess…….Her creamy skin felt so smooth…..a softness that a baby could envy… long extravagant lunar blue hair…….that lay against his bed in a elegant mess. Maylia’s inviting….now lustful Teal eyes….that Joshua had always been fearful of…Often the longer he would gaze upon their gracious beauty in loving submission the more he worried he would lose his own mortal soul as if she could devour his very presence outright.

When the very moment arrived where he thought She would become his in every sense possible…a darker reality made itself very clear.
Instead of the joyous sound of pleasing calls of his name….Galvesar received a new gift…one that came forth from his lover in the form of a terrible truth. He felt those same pretty slender fingers grab at his chest harshly and in one harsh motion push him from her with considerable strength. He fell back a few steps before hearing an unpleasant choking sound. May’s candied voice was warped and she lay away from where he stood heaped over his bed side succumbing to a sudden sickness.

Maintaining his balance from nearly falling backward his eyes narrowed at his beloved…trying to analyze what had just happened. Did she find him repulsive?.... She had gotten ill..and was crying loudly…. The young lord covered his pale face with his hand cupping it slightly in disgrace of his actions till she spoke up. Her voice harsh…struggling with the unbelievable words she had to force out from all the bile still in her throat.

"Master Zariach rapes me..."

Young Galvesar’s eyes went wide with a deep sickening surprise…..then narrowed….horribly confused…forming into a final look of disgust at these words….The pale lord griped his face assiduously for a moment as if he could no longer gaze upon the face of his mayflower…..but this was far from reality…. Hatred was slowly making itself known…..its vile fingers ripping through the tender walls of flesh… a tiny hole in his heart seeping forth from the oceanic depths of dread….born from his powerlessness in spite of all the anguish she had to endure….

His fragile mind attacked him…HOW COULD HE HAVE LET THIS HAPPEN!?….how could he not have noticed…or seen the signs….was he blind ?...ignorant to all the atrocities that his own father committed in the very dwelling he resided in. The young lord had a million questions to ask his life long soulmate….but anger was clouding his mind as well as a new sound. A small ominous voice he had never heard before barely even a whisper.. it spoke in hush tones…so quiet it could have been mistaken for a creak in dusty rafters of the ancient Galvesar house.

“Why do you let this happen?”

Joshua was silent even as Maylia weeped calling out to him in great need feeling so far away. Traveling the deepest crevices of his own haunting mind searching for answers to this new terrible revelation.

“"Oh gods!" Maylia was covering her mouth in disgust her voice harsh and choked with despair "I'm so sorry...I must be disgusting to you..."

May’s dire cries for help pulled him back to his defiled dreams. The maiden of his life spoiled and deflowered…by a soulless and despicable man.( Demon)…no word fitted him better right now a new demented crown…forget father….forget mentor…….The parent he had known all these years had just died in his heart…evolving into a complete stranger…shadowed in endless depths of sin. Grotesque in design.

The Young Galvesar heir raised himself standing upright with new purpose.….the invading rays of moonlight illuminated his dark elaborate robes. His eyes lost their anger…their rage….she was crying for comfort…..growing up she would be there for him for the tiniest fears…
"I wanted to give myself to you Master...I wanted to run away...marry you and have a family but how can you love me now?"

Maylia’s words sounded as if hope itself had been abducted from her very essence.. Taken to a place far beyond her reach.
She shyed away choking her words and breathing in off beat patterns… steeped in overwhelming sorrow.
Not a moment longer could Joshua give to uncertainty…he knew he needed to be there for her. Goddess of his every need …..in but a moment he was at her side….uttering not a word holding her in a tight loving embrace forcing her tearful face against his chest. He could feel the cold wetness of her stream of tears soak through the fabric of his fine thread garment. It was perhaps a futile attempt to quell her wails of pain..but he could not leave her in such a delicate state. Once again he spoke her name softly to her….even perhaps just the sound of his soft relaxed voice …could calm her…and bring her back from the terrible flashing memories that haunted her. The pale noble had made up his mind to not speak another word on the matter..

"Maylia........"

It sounded perhaps mundane to simply utter ones name as a sort of substitute for actual wisdom...but there was love and deepest concern behind every syllable. He brushed his hand gently down the back of her head..softly massaging her scalp sliding his fingers through her fine lovely strands. There was much he wished to convey to her...to speak on...the future.... for now.. Joshua would settle for simply being what she needed..and dwell on dilemma of thier current sitaution later.

"No matter what...we have each other....and you will always have my love..."

Closing his eyes serenely he smiled warmly holding his dearest with true devotion. It was a small moment of peace for him. As his worst fears were confirmed...that the outburst had indeed been heard...and that they were no longer the only company in his dimly lit chambers.

"What's this now boy?......" A gruff and all to familar voice invaded his ears.....as unwelcome as any thunderstorm....to its appalling tone the young noble froze his eyes opening wide.

"Love?......a slave?.....here i was coming to congratulate you for finally showing your superiority.." The large shadow at the chamber doors made a small shake of its head in dismay ".Truly I expected more....even of a failure.....but having this ...slave...and proclaiming her of all things your equal.... Fillessya was right....You are a true stain on the family honor......was the friendly reminder i not gave you earlier today enough. " instinctively Joshua rubbed his bruised chin....raising from the foot of his bed to face his father in a grim stand. His emerald eyes focused with great intensity at the visage of the man his mind had now labelled....demon.

"Zeriach.........no i've not forgotten....not for a moment~!" His voice sounded so weak to his in comparison...even somewhat choked in speech. The old lord did not let him carry on.

"Silence... BOY........tch....barely even a boy.....much less a man......." Zeriach... the stern and long time master of the Galvesar household was a man feared on the streets of Draxia. Of average height..but broad shoulders... tanned skin...and fierce brown peircing eyes. His hair was a void raven black..with spots of breeching grey reflecting his aged existence on Lorcaan. He had a rugged mustache and sideburns..somewhat unkempt many due to his long hours spent in the lands of Gywenneth always seeking new "prospects" He wore an elaborate long coat whose style and symbols were reflective of the trends of clothing used in the Draxian high courts.

Zeriach:

Zeriach's knee high traveller's boots of fine leather were abbrasive..noisey as he approached the scared couple. A all to frightening weapon at his side...the family sword. Meeting stares of Abhorrence with a smirk of delightful satisfaction. He looked over to Maylia entering through her serene azure iris's.... crossing the peaceful shores of her mind with conquerers intent. The Tyrant of her current fears and woes... He was both master in her subconcious and this house hold.

"Slave......I know how much you love my son......don't deny it....its painful to watch this farce continue....do you think me daft girl ? " His grip tensed at Zeriachs own question. " This Failure..should belong to no one....." Slowly he took out his weapon....a look of forlorn on his face." Why did you have to turn out this way.....?. The young Galvesar watched his father still frozen with fear like an infant...his mouth half open...desperate for words...for strength to overcome his overbearing mentor.

Zeriach smiled coyly resting the family blade at his side. The serpent tongue it was called...a truly fearsome long sword. its hilt embroidered and forged with the very family symbol of House Galvesar. The metal's used in its forging were a mix of steel and gold in a rather elaborate and over the top design..but it was very functional... blessed at the shrine of Xyleth in secret imbued with the darkness element. The blade had shed much elven blood... seperating flesh from body...but truly held no prejudice when it came to taking life. The moment he saw his fathers blade unsheathed.. he knew....that this was the fearful call of the siren of death. whispering his name in shrill tones, A hideous and frightful sound...it made him shiver with disbelief. He could not bare to hear it yet. Not now.

With the family blade drawn resting at home by Zeriach's side.. he addressed Maylia once more....
"Have no fear ...SLAVE... I'm not going to kill you...nooo.. I'm going to make you watch...." He pointed the serpent tongue at his youngest son...whom he had raised for so long " While i take away from this world the one thing you love most...... This.. Failure ...this Shame has gone on long enough... Tonight the Galvesar house hold redeems itself...tonight I correct my mistake.. once and for all..... Joshua?......are you prepared......?"

The young lord took a step forward in defiance of his own blood....even against the overwhelming threat of an early end upon him...somehow reaching for the only weapon he had.....pulling out a small dagger from his belt... he held it firmly.. His emerald eyes a sea of sadness fear and confusion. Zeriach's imposing auburn glare scanned the weapon briefly.
"Ahhhh....and whats this....the family dagger..."Zeriach shrugged with indifference grinning with a deviant self satisfaction"..been snooping through my study again?.. worthless brat... It'll be of no use to you anyhow... You can barely lift a sword.....let alone wield one.. Failure...."

Galvesar held up the family's dagger his hand shaking.....raising a blade to the one who brought him up...and had such hopes for him in this world... could this ...be real?

"Father....I" Joshua choked trying to speak...his voice trapped within his throat with a deep feeling of nausea his stomach twisting in ways he never knew it could.

"ENOUGH..... do not call me that.......don't ever call me that.....failure..."Zeriach's voice dripped with Abhorrence...truly to him...he had no son.

The room seemed frozen..stuck in an eternal looping hell...frozen at moment of complete and total agony. Time fixated on this hellish confrontation. Unable to proceed forwards or backwards.. It was a true nightmare unfolding...What future could Joshua hope to have...if Zeriach killed him here..surely Maylia would be next.... NO he could not let this happen... The strange mysterious voice from earlier echoed in his subconcious.

"end him....."

Last edited by Galvesar on Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maylia

Maylia

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Insanity of Love [closed; Galv and Maylia][Mature]   Insanity of Love [closed; Galv and Maylia][Mature] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:42 am

Disgust gripped into Maylia's heart, clawing at her chest and making her blood hot with sorrow. Her throat felt raspy, as though she'd just been screaming and the taste of bile felt like venom stinging her tongue. How could Joshua ever love her again when she was no longer his to have entirely? Slave or not, adultery was the most disgraceful sin one could commit in this age, she'd be seen as a succubus, a whore...criminal to be tortured in the ancient ways. She wished she could bath the Galvesar house in her wails for the city to hear; that her cries of despair would reach the heavens and the very wrath of the gods would smite her and Zariach where they lay...but it was not possible, her prayers for justice would go unheard tonight.

Agony seemed to sit on her lungs making it hard to breathe but as it seeped into her very core she could feel something else there as well...a deep untested emotion...rage. Before she could explore this feeling further, the young lord moved for her and gathered her up in an embrace she'd never been more thankful for. The anger drifted away like a wave hitting the shore, flowing away softly somewhere in the recesses of her subconscious. She let his warmth encompass her, filling the pain in her heart with his love and understanding and covering her heartbreak like a welcomed blanket.

Happiness allowed her to elude her morbid reality at last as she crawled into his lap, her slender bruised legs resting at his side and her head tucked comfortably on his shoulder. From the open window May heard the crickets chirping as though playing a symphony for the two lovers and slowly her tears began to dry. A mellifluous chuckle, slightly choked by the seriousness in why they were the embrace, released as he promised he would always love her. Relief caused her muscles to wind down as she looked up and began to gently run her lips across the exposed area of his neck. "Even when I ruin your robes?" She asked him playfully, running her fingertips over the tear and mucus stained patch of cloth draped over his collar bone. It reminded the motherly nature in her of all the times the same thing had been done to her clothes, but then her outfits weren't nearly as elaborate in design as the financially privileged young lord's she now doused in snot and salty water.

Unfortunately the frolicsome behavior would go forever unanswered as the plight of fear like a tidal wave slammed into her mind at full force. She could physically feel their lives being torn apart in the sound of Zariach voice. It was worse than a bad omen...it was the curse itself and their worst nightmares were coming true. "What's this now boy?"

Immediately upon recognition of her master, her eyes shot downward as she flung herself off the bed by her putrid bodily fluids and got on her hands and knees in a show of supreme submission. The tears came again, burning her eyes and flowing like rain onto her hands and the soft rug beneath her. "P-please Master I-"

"Love?......a slave!?.....here I was coming to congratulate you for finally showing your superiority!" She was confused as to what he meant by this, but there were more pressuring matters at hand. Maylia's words were like a mouse squeaking beneath Zariach's boots and would offer about the same amount of defense should he chose to become violent.

From the ground she kept her head low but suddenly the heavy weapon dangling from the enormous man's hip seemed less like a show of power and more like a tool for murder. The ornate hilt glinted demonically in the moonlight with the same blue glow she'd previously found to be so beautiful...now it sickened her to the core.

"Truly I expected more, even of a failure, but having this slave...and proclaiming her of all things your equal....Fillessya was right, you are a true stain on the family honor! Was the friendly reminder I gave you earlier today not enough?"

"Zeriach..." He paused for a moment that seemed to last hours, "no I've not forgotten...not for a moment~!" May's heart went out to him as his hands went to the swelling bruise on his chin as though touching it would somehow remind him further of his father's abuse.

"Silence BOY! tch....barely even a boy.....much less a man..."

Zariach's words were heavy in the dark room and the shadows that cast over his form made him look like a descendant of Xyleth herself. She'd seen him like this many times...his eyes crazed in some kind of primal rage he called being a man and his muscles rippling beneath his honorary garbs with poised tension. It was almost always when he was about to strike her or Joshua down or she'd done something worthy of a whipping. The scars on her back began to throb as she stared at his boots, knowing full well that these same eyes were staring down at her now with powerful contempt...knowing that he could end her life in a swipe of his sword and was likely intending on doing so.

"Slave...I know how much you love my son, don't deny it, it's painful to watch this farce continue. Do you think me daft girl!?" May tried to make herself look as small as possible, but the truth was she wouldn't deny it, not anymore even if it meant torture and death she wouldn't tell him she didn't love his son. Someone needed to know who Joshua really was to her before she left this world, and damned if it had to be Zariach but life had never seemed to be fair before why would it be in death?

"This Failure...should belong to no one...Why did you have to turn out this way?" Then the sound came, the slow scraping of sharp metal sliding out of its confines like a screaming valkyrie announcing their certain deaths. She had thought for sure he would drag her to the courtyard, torture her then kill her and leave her body as an example to the other slaves in the mansion. It appeared he intended on ending her where she knelt, face to the ground and completely defenseless.

That's when it occurred to her, she resisted the urge to feel for the dagger she'd strapped to her calf, Angel Wing she'd called it after Joshua had gotten it for her to protect her from the dangers of Draxia. No doubt if she had had the courage to look it would be glowing a deep purple. May had never used Angel Wing before, but she had skirted around danger countless times because of the Holy Magic endowed upon the blade. Unfortunately a second realization made itself known, .she didn't know how to use a weapon let alone fight against Zariach and his cursed sword.

The previous need to protect herself and possibly Joshua sank into some woeful pit somewhere and was replaced by that unforgettable feeling of utter helplessness. There was nothing she could do, she would have to die now at Joshua's feet where he will be tormented with her spilled blood forever. The familiar taste of bile rose to her throat again but she wasn't going to let it get the best of her this time, she wouldn't die in her own fluids like a hunted beast but a woman who was making the best of her life with what she could...a woman who found love and friendship, a woman who wouldn't be remembered as a cowardice vixen but as someone who struggled and overcame.

"Have no fear ...SLAVE... I'm not going to kill you...nooo.. I'm going to make you watch while I take away from this world the one thing you love most; this Failure! This shame has gone on long enough! Tonight the Galvesar house hold redeems itself...tonight I correct my mistake...once and for all! Joshua?...are you prepared?" That was a game changer. May forgot the formalities of slave and master as her eyes bolted from the man's boots to his eyes, anguish striking clear across her face.

Angel Wing suddenly weighed a thousand pounds on her hip and the fear of using it was edging away with alarming speed. The atrocious feelings for this man she'd thought had left her earlier dripped into her mind like acid, filling her veins with adrenaline. NO, she couldn't let Zariach kill Joshua! How could he, he was his son! Rage like a tempest swirled within her for the abhorrent man, but still she could not seem to get herself to stand up, she couldn't find it within her heart to attack...yet.

The young lord made his first move, unsheathing an ancient looking dagger and holding it out with unpracticed, shaking hands. Hands that she loved for their innocence, hands that had never spilled blood for fun, or hit the ones he should love in anger...hands that penned beautiful words and cooked wonderful meals. She could feel the tears streaming faster now, clogging her nose and making it difficult to breathe. Joshua was her soul mate, could she take a man's life knowing she was protecting him? Angel Wing grew red hot beneath her night gown as though to answer her question.

"Ahhhh...and whats this; the family dagger? Been snooping through my study again? Worthless brat... It'll be of no use to you anyhow --you can barely lift a sword...let alone wield one! Failure..."

May cringed, she knew his words would be far worse an injury than what a sword would inflict, though if something wasn't done quick Zariach would likely disprove this theory with a single swipe.

"Father...I-"
"ENOUGH! Do not call me that, don't EVER call me that! Failure!"

More acidic rage poured into May's bloodstream, making her heartbeat so fast it hurt her chest cavity as she pulled herself from the floor and thrust herself between Joshua and Zariach's sword. Enough was enough, she had to do something but she couldn't bring herself to kill this man, despite the fact that for showing this behavior he would likely chop off her head right there. Still she hoped what she said would please him and take the blame off Joshua, though her heart still throbbed in knowing she was preparing to go back on everything she knew was true as well as the sickening truth that in order to save him she wouldn't be able to confess how she really felt.

"Master please -no! Do anything you want with me! You can have my body, you can torture me or kill me...just please!" She wailed, knowing that he probably wouldn't even listen, it was likely he'd only do what he wanted and take her anyways. Still she needed to try...at least attempt to be heard, "Master he's your son! It was my fault, I seduced him, I'm a whore Master. After you...pleasured me so well..." She tried not choke on her own words, pleading with herself that she could get them out and not throw up, "I-I had to have more so I went to him and convinced him, he wouldn't agree at first but my tongue is like poison Master, please I beg you don't take the life of your son, your heir, when it is I who should pay with my life!" She offered her hands to Zariach and returned to staring at his boots, "Please..." She added and sent a silent prayer to whatever god was listening, trying not to weep in her acceptance of a shameful death.

Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Insanity of Love [closed; Galv and Maylia][Mature]   Insanity of Love [closed; Galv and Maylia][Mature] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:39 pm

~Theme Music~

So this was what the thwarting hand fate had decided to play against them. A true and honest pair of lovers...who relied on one another merely to tolerate their meager existence a kingdom as defiled as Draxia had to offer. These chambers had always been a refuge to the pale noble growing up a source of escape both for him and Maylia...it was twisted irony that it should end up their dying place. The voice of his beloved flooded his ears..crying out to his soon to be executioner.

"Master please -no! Do anything you want with me! You can have my body, you can torture me or kill me...just please!"

Zeriach gazed upon Maylia with wide eyes of Authority..that seemed to judge her very existence in Ansgar. " Slave...your dying sceams aren't even worthy of this sword....when my son lies dead...and your heart...has lost hope...i shall take your life with my own two hands...... your prattling.....such a sickening sound.... ." His words were gruff...sharp...with the intent so silence his servant.

Joshua wanted to speak up...but he could not even manage a sound...his stomach sick with shock and disbelief.

Master he's your son! It was my fault, I seduced him, I'm a whore Master. After you...pleasured me so well..."

He sneered down at the half elven maiden as she keeped pleading...her fears collapsing upon her like the final nail in a coffin.

"I-I had to have more so I went to him and convinced him, he wouldn't agree at first but my tongue is like poison Master, please I beg you don't take the life of your son, your heir, when it is I who should pay with my life!""Please..."

Joshua's beloved reached out to attempt to quell his anger ..even offering herself...body and soul....all for his sake.

"Disgusting..........." His words dripped with abhorrence for all her kind...and as if to scold her for evening making mention of the acts HE committed.

Zeriach coldly stepped away from her turning his attention to his frightened offspring.

Maylia's many pleas for help....her complete submission ...her cowering stance... it placed a mask of deep sadness on the young noble's face. Joshua's frown depthless sharing her desperation...He had seen this before...and each time she had to degrade herself like this....to his wretched father of all people...it tore at his soul...He could almost not bare to see the terrible act.

The young Joshua was shaky...his hands..jittering, unable to maintain stillness holding his only slim hope of survival.... The twisted dagger had never had the purpose of protecting life...but Zeriach....his cruel...and extremist father had not given the poor boy much choice. His whole fragile world held in the balance..like a delicate ornament in the palm of his torturous parent's. It sickened him to his stomach... could Fillessya have thought the same?....to just erase me....because i wasn't their picture perfect offspring....their proper heir....was his ambition to gain favor of the Draxian king so dedicated that he would spill the blood of his own line...merely to wipe out the trace of any possible disgrace. It was an arrogrance he had never known before....a vile selfishness which held no possible comparison. The madness ran deep....to a realm as black as anything Goddess Xyleth could conjure.

Joshua's mind raced...while struggling against his own imposed fear based paraylsis. That moment when something so unbelievably frightening and unbelievable is happening your mind freezes your movements...and you have to fight to conjure action...force movement cling to life. To let instinct take over. For lo before him bathed in the light of the unforgiving moon... stood his reaper.... Death in the form of his Father Zeriach. The family sword Serpent tongue raised like the very head of a snake...poised to bite into its victim....the pale noble cleanly in its sights. The blade began to glow with a bright violet energy....the element of the goddess of Darkness, Xyleth. The sword appeared bathed in a purplish ghostly flame as Zeriach's cold eyes peirced his son

“Better steady yourself boy...... You won't be able to block my attack like that.... “His mentor froze for a moment...before breathing sharply..and commanding his son with great anger” I SAID STAND.....disappointment or no....you will die like a Galvesar...fighting his earnest in battle”

Joshua took a small step forward....even towards the intimidating looking blade...His sincere emerald eyes digging for any hint of sanity within his father. “ This can't be.....Surely...mother must not think so..~”

Raising the family blade Zeriach brought the dimly lit room to a life of its own...crazy flowing shadows of violet hues dancing all over the furniture.....the blasphemous power...illuminated the hateful lords face as he spoke to his illfated son.

“It was her idea boy~!!! “ Bellowing this grim declaration he brought the blade down where the young lord stood giving him but a moments notice. It was close but instinctively Joshua rolled his head narrowly dodging the large blade. Zeriach caught his son's cowardly movements and kicked him in mid motion to the side of the bed..

“Ugghhhhkkk.....” The pale noble leaned hunched over coughing wildly on his knees by Maylia... He did not want his attention drawn anywhere near her..... weakly he stood still managing to have his tiny grace....the family dagger....staring at the imposing visage of his father...he did not feel it would be of anyuse... The sinister flames of serpent tongue beckoning his end. He turned his head back to his lover....in desperation speaking weakly “ Maylia...please..... get out of here.. I know you can make it if you just~ ..” He stopped mid sentence.... the words were somewhat meaningless promising his mayflower an uncertain future of safety...at the simple cost of his martyrdom. It seemed a small price to pay for her happiness.....and he would pay it but a 1000 times to see it true....all the better the young noble should die here.... He was the failure here after all.

“end him..............bathe in his blood “

Twisted sounds played in his head.....He had never heard such a sound before....but the voice...it sounded just like ......Maylia?

Instinctively...his hand gripped the ancient dagger...with a firm tightness.... His eyes instantly changing over......they studied the man before him.... He raised his hand forming a small glowing orb ...its sparking creation battling the flame like shadows of the serpent tongue. It was the only basic magic he really knew...a lighting spell...the orb released from his hopeful grasp climbing to its place above young Joshua's head. The devilish grin of Zeriach ...revealed in bright judging light. The young boy still had to try reason.....His heart lost to sadness.

“A lighting spell.......heavens boy....are you delirious.........Your life is at stake......FIGHT~!”

“ I .... don't want to fight you.........not you .....” His body resisted even as it was apparent he could die ...right here....

Zeriach smiled coyly at his caring boy still looking to use pity to escape his chosen end....invading thier last feelings of security eeriely stepping forward..Zeriach.closed the distance...less than 2 meters away. A more horrific voice Joshua had never heard come the man he had once called father.

No Mercy.....not for a failure like you......” Zeriach quickly was winding up for a second attack. His brown fearsome eyes alive with hatred. This time he had intended to impale his son with the deadly sword...a simple and quick end....but barberic and cruel. Joshua's eyes were wide with shock. Now he needed to act. Time slowing as the long and intimdating blade of Serpent tongue ventured to peirce the flesh of chest and sever his heart in one swift motion..skewering him before his one true meaning in life, Maylia.
Back to top Go down
Maylia

Maylia

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Insanity of Love [closed; Galv and Maylia][Mature]   Insanity of Love [closed; Galv and Maylia][Mature] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:25 am

"Disgusting..." The word sank into her heart like a knife, she could expect no less of a comment from a man like Zariach but then on the surface she knew she felt the same as he. Disgusting, defiled, dirty...in that instant she knew she wasn't a person -a person could speak and be heard, a person could have opinions and feelings, a person didn't have to throw themselves at the mercy of another their entire lives, a person...could say no. Yes...she wasn't a person at all, she was a body, a shell Zariach could beat when he was angry and play with when he was not. Before this man she truly was nothing, just a pretty doll he could throw out when he was finished and it seemed that was exactly what he intended to do with her, too.

May inched away when he moved from her, frightened that he would hit her but his rage seemed more focused on Joshua. She felt helpless as she tried frantically to think of something to do, but nothing was coming to her mind except one thing. Kill him. Tears streamed down her bruised cheeks as the horrible realization refused to back away from the forefront of her thoughts, but how could she kill this man? He was Joshua's father, and though a terrible man her patron goddess Ucelle frowned upon murder more than most of the other gods...wouldn't she go to Xyleth if she killed him? Wouldn't Joshua shun her away if she took his father from his life? It didn't seem like it was her decision to make, but then Zariach didn't appear to have a problem making it for himself.

Angel Wing was still burning on her calf, as though begging her to draw it and end this opposing threat in her and Joshua's lives. Still, she ignored it and watched as her soul mate tightened his grip around the hilt of his dagger and shakily attempted to stand his ground. There was a look in his emerald eyes she'd seen a few times, the same glimmer of anger and sadness she'd spent years trying to comfort him from --only this time it ran deeper than what a few loving words could sooth. Inside both of their minds now she was positive a tempest was swirling dangerously close to the gap of insanity; to where that bridge was when someone realizes enough is enough and the difference between right and wrong are eluded beneath the conflict of rage. 

That's when she realized the tiny pinpoint pricking at her subconscious. A subtle thought that was growing more and more apparent, but she couldn't put her finger on what it was...

“Better steady yourself boy! You won't be able to block my attack like that." Zariach paused then yelled, "I SAID STAND!! Disappointment or not, you will die like a Galvesar, fighting his earnest in battle.” May couldn't help but flinch but quickly found herself retreating back into herself again, trying to figure out what the emotion was that burned behind her eyes.

“This can't be.....Surely...mother must not think so.” Joshua took a step forward in response but it was barely noticeable to the slave girl as she stood there, thinking hectically. Just then though, things got heavier. Zariach proved his seriousness by telling him that it was Filessya's idea to erase their son from the Galvesar home, and proceeded to swing the blade towards his head. Maylia snapped out of it yelped, "NO!" but thankfully nothing happened yet. Her throat closed up with grief, realizing how much more it must have hurt her Love knowing that both of his parents agreed to his murder and she wanted nothing more than to just-

That's when she realized the emotions stirring inside her, they were rage and hate. The pins and needles behind her eyes suddenly turned her vision red with boiling malice for her master. A person was also someone who cared about other people, especially their children. A person loved and honored life, they didn't speak in hate but in truth, they earned what they wanted rather than taking it, and they never killed. This man was not a father and he was not a person...he was a monster.

Angel Wing throbbed achingly at her side and this time she responded by placing a hand over it hesitantly. She didn't want to kill him, it went against her very nature, so instead she prayed to Ucelle for guidance. Their deaths surely couldn't have been merited by the Love Goddess but she didn't want to watch Joshua die either. Could murder through protection of someone you love be condemned?

Maylia still felt the rage churning in her wildly, stirring up thoughts she'd never even considered, things that made her sick with disgust in herself. However she didn't have time to think about them further, Zariach shoved his leg into Joshua's stomach sending her lover doubling over with a heartbreaking groan. She wailed and tried to reach for him, falling onto her hands and knees again with desperation, but she wasn't staring at Josh, instead her angry teal eyes met Zariach's. "Stop! He's your son! Take me instead, please! Your name will be tainted if you end the life of your heir! People will call you mad!" She pleaded, but she knew her words would go unheard...and sure enough they did, he offered no response but a demeaning growl and a quick flick of his sword across her cheek --his way of telling her to shut her mouth. She yelped and institutionally put her fingers to the cut, it wasn't very deep but blood still stained her pale fingers when she pulled her hand back...she'd endured far worse and was about to say something again when Joshua spoke to her.

Spoiler:

"Maylia, please...get out of here...I know you can make it if you just-" She turned her attention back to Joshua, her eyes filling with tears as she cupped her hand over his cheek, to sorrowful to speak. There was no way she would leave his side in this dark hour, if they were to die at the hands of this Draxian beast, they would together.

Suddenly Joshua, previously doubled over in pain emotionally and physically, stood up with a determination she hadn't seen in him yet that night, and cast a lighting spell. A sense of strange pride swelled in her heart that he was going to try and stand up for them both, possibly even accept death if it would save her.
"I'm not leaving you..." She whispered, the same look of defiance on her face as him.

Deep purple and black shadows were cast around the room at the appearance of the holy light above Joshua's head, blanketing everything outside of its rays in a shroud of darkness. "A lighting spell? Heavens boy...are you delirious?! Your life is at stake, FIGHT!"
"I...don't want to fight you...not you..."

When Zariach smiled, she knew he was preparing for the final blow. The one that would spill the blood of his son all over her, the one that would rid the Galvesar name of their failure son, the strike that would send his slave to the deepest pits of despair before he took her to his bed one last time and then ended her for good. What forsaken omen had Xyleth thrust the two lovers into? What cruel game had fate decided to play that they should have to endure such lives and end so painfully?

No Mercy.....not for a failure like you!" Zariach hissed the poisonous words and took on the same poised tension he always took when he was preparing to attack...and that's when it happened. He brought his sword down on Joshua, aiming to kill, but Maylia, distraught and well over the bridge of wrath, grabbed the dagger from it's sheath with elven like speed and drove it deep into the bottom of his rib cage just before he could make contact.

She watched in horror as his body went stiff with shock and his eyes found her, kneeling beneath him. "The...Slave?" He muttered in disbelief as the Serpent's Tongue clattered to the floor noisily and he coughed up blood, sending a shower over her head and shoulders, then went limp.

May's veins raced with adrenaline, but her own teal eyes were wide and her pupils dilated. Abhorrence for herself and for the man she just murdered made her head pulse in agony but she managed to pull Angel Wing from his abdomen and watch as he collapsed to the ground in a lifeless heap.
"Oh...gods...forgive me. What have I done!" She wailed, dropping her dagger and staring at her hands soaked in crimson as though in a trance. Her body crippled slowly into a ball and refused to let her move any further except to rock rhythmically to her own duress, she didn't even move when Zariach's blood spilled from his stomach and formed a puddle around her elbows and knees. What had she just done?
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Insanity of Love [closed; Galv and Maylia][Mature]   Insanity of Love [closed; Galv and Maylia][Mature] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:46 pm

Galvesar was frozen…feeling paralyzed held by the reaper itself..its skeletal hands held coldly around his thin waist sternly forced to experience his destined death at the hands of his father. Why couldn’t the young lord react with so much at stake… the family blade serpent tongue closing in with a taste for his demise. They sinister smirk of his tyrannical father…..and the panicked cries for mercy from his beloved..all attacked his senses…and in the midst of it all. He felt helpless…but knew it was his final hour…act ….or perish at the cruel hands of fate. His pale skin was quite ghostly, illuminated by the orb of light hovering above as he leaned slightly preparing to act.  

“I have to save her….”His eyes were focused on his target trying to drown out all logic” I must……” Before the pale noble could even attempt a perilous heartbreaking confrontation with his father.. He felt the air behind him..and the soft of his loves skin brush past him with lightning speed.  Joshua had never seen Maylia move so fast…..and in a single instant…the knife he had given his dearest love for earnest protection was thrusted into the chest of his devilish mentor…. 

Joshua’s grin of determination fell as his mouth  fell open with immediate regret and shock… The loud clang of Serpent tongue clattering against the cold stone floor invading his mind, Dragging him into a new world of realization…a neoteric destiny born out of the fire of Maylia’s passion and love for his well being. Could this be real?

"The...Slave?"  Zeriachs words of disbelief echoed the room as if he was the only living creature in existence…  Coughing up blood all over Maylia…his connection to the mortal plane faded…..
Joshua watched deligently face cemented with a mask of shock, His father slowly collapsing bleeding profusely…
Zeriach Galvesar was dead.
Like a soulless deity looking on from high above…. Joshua watched Maylia….crumble her soul crying in pain…relinquishing her weapon of glory….of true justice…

Oh...gods...forgive me. What have I done!"

He was lost to her at the moment as she was taken in by the condemning actions the love of his life had just commited…the greatest sin….all for him…for his continued life.

“My dear.…… you did what had to be done…” The words escaped him like a joyful announcement.  The biggest bully in his life was defeated…   looking at the corpse of his father draining its life essences…he swore he could hear his fathers mocking voice…one last time.

“In the end….a failure like you could do nothing..you can’t even fight your own battles….even less protect the one you love….you will never be a true Galvesar”

It wasn’t real…a mocking voice in his head….. Zeriach was gone….but it was all he could hear…..and upon the  last degrading statement of his vile father.. Joshua really did receive a final blow…. How is it that he could not save her?... The pale noble had the look of a possessed man..walking quietly beside his weeping lover who was cradling herself…..horrified by the grim reality before her a sick and twisted fairy tale unfolding.  As if enchanted…bewitched with the pursuit of power Joshua sheathed his dagger….leaned over…reaching for what looked like his salvation picking up the demonic sword of his father.  His eyes covered in darkness….Joshua could feel the dark energy of the sword flow through him…it felt so natural to him…far more intune then the holy energies Maylia spent years teaching him how to call upon.

The pale noble smiled insanely….gazing upon his own sick expression reflected back at him in the dark blade he held.  This could be the tool of his new beginning… With such power…what could stand in their way?…. Nothing would Keep him and Maylia apart or control their lives….not ever again.
Before the young Galvesar could get to lost in his demented visions of their new future…the sound of his chamber doors creaking open invaded his ears.  His cold snake like stare gazed up at the new source of light invading the dark scene…the open entranceway revealed the face of his “dear” mother.

“Zeriach dear~!” Her voice was delighted as she spoke like the cheerful chirp of a bird in the lovely afternoon completely out of place to the macabre scene she spoke out to“ Is the deed done ? “ Her smile was replaced by a wide stare of fear as the face of her soulless son glared back at her unflinching Serpent tongue bloodied and visible in the moonlight held firmly in his grasp….Joshua addressed her..his voice somewhat happy in reply…but deathly grim.
“Not Quite ….Dear…Mother” The words dripped with venomous hatred and yet sadistic delight rolling off Joshua’s lips as he wore a smile of fangs.  The violence in him was awakening…scorned by his weakness humiliated by his lover drowning in his hatred and uselessness….Wrath became him. His body glowed with the violet energies of black magic.
Showing a burst of energy rarely seen The young hate consumed boy thrusted the evil blade into the gaping mouth of his own flesh and blood impaling her against the hallway outside and gurgling her scream in plasma . Copious streams of life essences christened the blade of house Galvesar….He killed his own mother without hesitation…..but Fillessya was defenseless… Was he a coward?...a weakling….a failure ?. That strange voice was speaking again…..

“Her Screams…….they were delicious…..you should make them all scream….all drown in their blood…”

Joshua did not know how to respond to the strange bloodlust of the voice….his face slowly wore down to a frown of sadness. This wasn’t him…..not at all.

Slowly he removed the demonic blade serpent tongue from the jaw of his deceased mother…watching as the body of his former parent slid lifeless to the fine carpet below the blood leaving messy streaks along the paint. Joshua turned back to Maylia trying to smile. It was a awkward moment as he reentered the threshold to his chambers which seemed to have all pleasant memories destroyed in a instant.  Joshua tried to approach Maylia as if nothing had happened….in his grasp the sick blade which nearly took his life. …”Oh RoR….” He thought to himself…”.how much I must look like him to her right now….” He meant..his dreadful father….was he so similar to him?  He stood before her…bloodied sword….and spoke softly trying to descend slowly into her own personal hell as a angel of retribution….and raise her up to the life she deserved….to the life he knew she deserved. He placed his soft hand on her shoulder….very gently and spoke.

“Maylia……it is thanks to you….that I live…….that I exist “

Joshua’s smile was warm…..his eyes welled with tears….they survived….thank Ucelle they survived…..
Back to top Go down
Maylia

Maylia

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Insanity of Love [closed; Galv and Maylia][Mature]   Insanity of Love [closed; Galv and Maylia][Mature] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:23 pm

Maylia was swimming in her own grief, devastated by her sudden move to kill her beloved's father. She wished she could cry an ocean of tears and drown in them for what she had done was unforgivable for anyone, especially a lowly slave. She stared round eyed at the crimson pool forming beneath her knees that was slowly staining the edges of her night gown like a red growth inching upwards. A frown, the first real expression she was capable of showing in her shock, turned the corners of her mouth but she wasn't sure why she was frowning until something whispered within her, like a gnat buzzing about ones ear, she...liked it. Everything, the feeling of being in power, the sensational ecstasy of watching her enemy crumple into a heap in a shameful death, even the glorious metallic taste of his blood as it slicked down her throat and covered her body.

That thought brought her from her shocked stupor in enough time to lift her head  and find a sword lodged into the mouth of the woman Joshua had learned to call and trust as his mother. A knot twisted in her throat and she wondered how she'd ever thought the killing was actually...wonderful. Against her will the whisper within her mind continued; wonderful...and beautiful. A shutter crawled up her spine and she met Joshua's eyes as he walked away from the woman, but something she saw in them was not quite right. He for a brief moment was not her Joshua Galvesar...just as only briefly before she had not been his Maylia Evergreen. The Serpants Tongue, a blade she'd now seen kill one more life, was tucked in his palm, crimson dripping off it onto the plush carpet. He was smaller, frailer, but...those eyes...her breath caught and in an instant her body was pressed against the nightstand behind her in fear. He looked like Zariach.

He's stronger, he can protect you now. That blasted voice whispered again, but she didn't want to be protected by that blade...or by a man who killed in cold blood. He knelt before her, and something softer befell the two lovers, something like victory and compassion. Neither of them killed tonight because they wanted to, but now they'd done it they were free to be together. Her eyes watered with this realization but she still could not bring herself to speak. 

“Maylia……it is thanks to you….that I live…….that I exist “

She smiled crookedly up at him as his words were so filled with love and understanding that part of her scorned herself for ever believing he could be anything but good. Still there was that blade still cradled in his palm."Josh...Joshua...p-please...put down the sword.[/font]" 

Maylia whispered and cupped a hand over his cheek, "You do not need it any longer and it frightens me."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insanity of Love [closed; Galv and Maylia][Mature]   Insanity of Love [closed; Galv and Maylia][Mature] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insanity of Love [closed; Galv and Maylia][Mature]
Page 1 of 1