Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
The Wandering Darkness [Open] AnsgarWordcount-2

The Wandering Darkness [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Black Knight
~Knight of Xyleth~
The Black Knight

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated:
Quirked :

The Wandering Darkness [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Wandering Darkness [Open]   The Wandering Darkness [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:52 pm

The large empty fields which radiated death and decay even a being that had no flesh and bone could sense this. A lone object moved through the barrens it radiated a odd black smog as it trudged through the ashen grounds. The object was in fact a very tall and slim man clad in a black suit of armor, it seemed to emanate a black smog from it. The being dragged a very large archaic looking blade behind him as he made his way through the barren land. He stopped to stare at the old rusted blades stabbed into the ground this was something he knew to well a scene of a epic and old battle. The armored being stopped near a large rusted sword which reminded him of something from his past.

The being grasped his head as he let out a large roar and slashed at the old rusted blade shattering it as soon as his blade connected. As the knight swung wildly in his mind images from a long forgotten battle stirred in his mind. A war that was his last when he was felled upon the battle field by a young king. After that it was all a blank until a voice could be heard saying "Bring forth destruction and death once again my dear black knight". As the memory faded the knight stopped swinging his blade like a madman and set it on his back as he began walking to the city to find out what has happened all these years.
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Darkness [Open]   The Wandering Darkness [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:33 pm

~GM~

The Ashen fields of Draxia were a cursed place. Memories of anguish and battle still lingered..and often tales of ghosts and other hideous spectre spread like wildfire through the dark streets of Valmar. The main roads were mostly safe. Illuminated by lamps of magical fire..and constant patrols of the massive army of the Draxian Elite arms. The fields themselves were quite lawless..and barren. Beyond the main roads one's safety was in thier own hands. Tempting fate and destiny at all odds for the simple freedom of curiousity.

A small carriage was crashed along a old fortress.. .. the ancient castle was almost barely a recognizable structure anymore the various towers and pillars crumbled to meet the earth of Lorccan once more. The aged and ravaged stone and mortar cracked and scattered along the muddy ground. Its inner halls and rooms exposed like an open corpse for all to dissect. Among its remains several shadows scurried messily searching the old remains of the nearly picked clean war camp. Three beings cloaked in the shade of the barely standing castle walls were digging hastily through skeletal corpses.

The three thieves were mostly wearing thrown together mix and matched leather armor...crudely constructed.....and likewise poorly maintained...they wore tattered travel cloaks which had seen terrible misuse and were practically now useless for their intended design.

“Do you see anything Randy?”

“Nah Avery...this is all junk......” They were three bandits who had recently just escaped the oppressive streets of Valmar...and the ghastly battlefield was the perfect place to dare and venture for gold. Superstitious tales and general fear was enough to keep the general populace away from such a place but lawless vagabonds such as these knew no such thing as a closed door. Randy turned to the final figure gazing out the large open field through one of the main collapsed walls of the ravaged fortress. He looked up at the mystified partner in crime..and saw a total lack of interest.

“Geessss...... Hey Gorand.... you just gonna stare into space all day ..and look for shapes in the coulds...or are you gonna come over here and give us a GODDAMN hand you lazy lout~!!!! “
Randy finished off his elegant sentence and threw a worthless wooden plate at the back of his spaced out confidents head. Gorand barely budged as the plate smack the back of cerebral cortex raising his hand to rub his wound....as he squinted out into the battlefield.

“H.....Hey Randy you see that?....... I think thats a Draxian knight over there......” Gorand was concentrating on the style of armor trying to determine what country he was from..by Draxia definitely made sense...what the heck was he doin all the way out here...

Avery stepped up beside Gorand as Randy grumbled and carried on throwing various trinkets into a large rugged sack.

“Hmmmm.... I haven't seen a draxian soldier that looks like that.......” They pondered calling out to the strange shadowy figure but for now merely observed ...gawking at his strange appearance. Ignoring their only “working” ally.
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
The Black Knight
~Knight of Xyleth~
The Black Knight

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Darkness [Open]   The Wandering Darkness [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:23 pm

The ghastly knight continued his endless march until the sound of a voice calling out to him. He turned his head the demonic red glow coming from his visor glew brighter as he noticed from afar two people calling out to him. They seemed to be either hiding out in that decrepit castle or searching for stuff to loot. He looked to his side a old spear stabbed into the ground his hand grasped the spear ripping it from its earthy prison. He looked back to the people calling to him they were about fifty feet from his current position as he aimed down one he lifted the spear in a throwing fashion and sent it flying though the air it seemed to go faster than any spear a ordinary human could throw.

The spear ripped through the air as it neared its target, the man who seemed to be rubbing the back of his heads throat. With a sickening piercing noise and the sound of gargling the spear made contact. The man collapsed in agony as the old rusted spear pierced through his throat blood pouring from his mouth and the wound killing him in less than a minute. As the other man turned in horror seeing his ally be felled by a spear he turned back to see the demonic knight rushing towards him his sword dragging behind him. As the man was about to unsheathe his blade the knight was already upon him and with a flash of his blade the man who was trying to unsheathe his blade stood there looking to see the knight behind him. Blood spurted from his mouth as he looked down to see his lower half sliced clean through. He grasped his lower half as he slid away from it his entrails pouring on the ground. He let out a sickening noise before passing on only horror in his eyes.

The knight looked to the third person his blade still dragging on the ground he moved slowly to his target. Hoping this man will give him a challenge the knight spoke "Thief i need a challenge now face me" the knight said in a raspy voice as he stopped four feet from the man waiting on his response.
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Darkness [Open]   The Wandering Darkness [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:09 pm

~GM~

There was moment of digust and horror..as both of his friends and allies fell in bloody heaps before his very eyes..... Randy knew he had to play it cool as this black sentinel ...this unjustified reaper of life stood before him. He did not meet the glowing visor glaring at him...Randy was looking at the ground....grinding his teeth...thinking of all the good times he and his comrades shared and how twisted Ansgar could be sometimes. The dark soldiers voice echoed the derelict castle ruins

"Thief i need a challenge now face me"

What the hell kinda thinking was this?!?.... a goddamn game...this was game to him~!... drawing a symbol on the ground quickly..his fangs bared as he screamed at the armored surrounded in black mass before him gathering all the strength and pitch his lungs could bare.

"THIS AIN'T NO DAMN GAMMMMMMMEEEE~!!! "

A bright flash flared from the symbol the thief hastily drew from the ground as the fractured stone formed into a large fist big enough to grip the knights whole body in the palm of its hand. The stable ground collapsing as it reached to grab the shrouded knight. Randy jumped back unsheathing his dagger and unsealing a pouch full of magical runes. His trips to the dwarven kingdoms had taught him much ....The massive golem arising sought to contain the knight...and crush him alive. armor and all. A confident smirk crossed Randy's face. Should he dodge his massive golem...it would still be 2 vs 1...and he had a lot more tricks up his sleeve.

"Alright Bastard....lets see what you got......"
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
Cross

Cross

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Darkness [Open]   The Wandering Darkness [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:32 pm

The quiet. Something both Cross, and Morgana loved. However, Cros had nothing to do with it. After all, she was just a vestal for Morgana to control. As she laid down, listening to the sound of the darkness creeping around her body, a subtle sense of danger flew over her body as she heard the sound of cracking rocks through out the Aisen fields. A smile coursed around Crosses face as he eyes began to slowly open up, revealing her bright yellow eyes, eyes which where almost catlike. She grabbed hold of her blade, the shadow blade, and swiftly got to her feet. As she heard the sound of angry yelling, much more relaxing then regular yelling, Cross got intrigued. 

"Interesting... I wonder whats going on over there?" she chuckled, walking towards the sound of the yelling. It was wasn't long until she found the spot, it wasn't very hard to find it either. Not every area had a giant rock like beast. 

"Is that a golem?" she asked herself, staying high up in the trees, making sure to stay out of sight from the men below. She was behind what appeared to be the controller of the golem, which meant she was facing the man who seemed to be in the black armor.  "I wonder what he looked like under that mask?" she muttered to herself, trying not to be heard. She then Looked around, noticing  that the man controlling the beast was getting enraged, as opposed to his new opponent, who was trying treating this as a game.  A smirk then grew on crosses face as she lifted her sword, grabbing to the branch and opening her mouth to speak, her hair fall pink hair blowing in the wind to her left side. 

"I see a game is breaking out, gentlemen." she said with a chuckle, pointing her sword down towards the golem, yet staying up in the trees. "So may i join?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Darkness [Open]   The Wandering Darkness [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wandering Darkness [Open]
Page 1 of 1