Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Ayita Galvesar [Limit Breaks 1] AnsgarWordcount-2

Ayita Galvesar [Limit Breaks 1]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yenomrah

Yenomrah

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Harrogath
Fated:
Quirked :

Ayita Galvesar [Limit Breaks 1] Empty
PostSubject: Ayita Galvesar [Limit Breaks 1]   Ayita Galvesar [Limit Breaks 1] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:30 pm

Index
Character App
1. Mind Over Matter

Name: Mind Over Matter

Limit Break Level: Level 1

Description: Despite the fact that Ayita's limbs are numb, and she cannot move, the girl confined to her wheelchair does indeed have a limit break, and the last time it was activated, she convinced her assistant not to retire or go on vacation for many more years. The limit break is little more than an extension to her regular powers, as they use a combination of illusions and telekinesis to extort her enemies' weaknesses. Essentially, the largest difference between Ayita's regular powers and her limit break is the rate at which she uses her powers, and the violence that's generally included in the outburst.

For this limit break, Ayita is able to override another's mind, adding paranoia and fear to their current feelings, and then trigger illusions that quickly add to the crippling terror. Quite often, this ability proves to be more effective on those that rarely feel fear, or haven't felt it before, as they have little mental resistance to the sudden impact the emotion brings. The illusion is generally composed of a combination of the world appearing to crumble, melt, and fall apart around the inflicted individuals, while Ayita and those she wishes to protect generally seem disappear. At times, if Ayita's enraged enough, she may add illusions of monsters attacking the inflicted, which may induce feelings of pain in the event their Mental Endurance is a minimum of two points lower than her own. This limit break lasts for four posts, and unlike most limit breaks, may be triggered from emotional pain in addition to physical pain, as Ayita is rarely attacked physically, and is pained more if someone like her assistant is harmed.

Weakness: Because her powers tend to afflict anyone within range rather than specific individuals, this technique can at times be indiscriminate if she's too angry to think clearly about the situation. The technique is taxing, and often depresses Ayita afterwards, causing her to be unable to use her telepathy for another three posts afterwards. She may not utilize the limit break for five posts, and those with higher Mental Endurance have a tendency to resist, or ignore the effects demonstrated above. For those well accustomed to fear and pain, the limit break has a tendency to be less effective, as their minds are already trained to withstand the nightmares she can think of. This limit break may be interrupted if Ayita suffers too much physical damage, or if someone else with telepathy has a high enough Mental Endurance to force her to cease her actions.

Range: 30 Meters per rank of Mental Endurance

Last edited by Yenomrah on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Ayita Galvesar [Limit Breaks 1]   Ayita Galvesar [Limit Breaks 1] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:48 pm

"This limit break lasts for one post for every two points in Mana Source Ayita has"

The move is epic Yubie Bro but potentially has the ability to last to long so i would like a 4 post cap on this for duration as it is a lvl 1 limit break. If your cool with this let me know =)
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
Yenomrah

Yenomrah

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Harrogath
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Ayita Galvesar [Limit Breaks 1]   Ayita Galvesar [Limit Breaks 1] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:15 pm

The reason why I set it to that and didn't give it a cap is specifically because limit breaks cannot be upgraded, so this would allow the limit break to grow with the character. At it's current state, it can last for three posts, and at maximum, it would last seven posts. I can set it to be one post for every three stats of Mental Endurance, which would become a current minimum of two posts, and a maximum of five posts. Would that be fair?
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Ayita Galvesar [Limit Breaks 1]   Ayita Galvesar [Limit Breaks 1] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:31 pm

Ayita Galvesar [Limit Breaks 1] Galvapproval
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ayita Galvesar [Limit Breaks 1]   Ayita Galvesar [Limit Breaks 1] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ayita Galvesar [Limit Breaks 1]
Page 1 of 1