Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Kurt Rawson [Abilities 1] AnsgarWordcount-2

Kurt Rawson [Abilities 1]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurt Rawson

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated:
Quirked :

Kurt Rawson [Abilities 1] Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Rawson [Abilities 1]   Kurt Rawson [Abilities 1] I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:45 pm

Index:
Character App
Telekinesis

Name:Telekinesis
Description:Using his energy and power over particles, Kurt is able to make things move in all directions. He can also use this  power to push himself above the ground and move in all directions, effectively flying. Damage done by tossing objects at others is the same as his strength.

Weakness: Kurt cannot create energy or matter out of nowhere. . He cannot make PCs move at all, or control them in any way. This ability takes a heavy toll on his Mana, and he can only control objects for three posts, with a two post cooldown. However, there is no limit to his flight, but he cannot use it to escape from battle, and his flight speed is limited to the same speed as him.
Range: For objects- 15 meters. For flight- 200m above the ground or sea or any water body.

Last edited by Kurt Rawson on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Rawson [Abilities 1]   Kurt Rawson [Abilities 1] I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:16 pm

Ok Kurt Bro~! I see you edited it which is good but there is still traces of the particle ability left in there... if you want to create an element such as Fire that will have to be a seperate ability~!

As for Telekinesis that is perfectly acceptable~! but you can change it so you can push people as well but be aware that psychic powers in this forum are regulated by the mental endurance stat. So your capabilities with the power will reflect that % of your strength stat. So it will be minor to start off with. To make it effective you will need to level both Strength and Mental Endurance. Players defenses vs Psychic powers works the same way you will have a hard time moving/pushing an opponent who has a high mental endurance as they may be able to resist the skill

-Make those changes and remove the particles from the first skill and its all good bro~ any questions ask here or send me a skype dude~!
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
Kurt Rawson

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Rawson [Abilities 1]   Kurt Rawson [Abilities 1] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:22 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Rawson [Abilities 1]   Kurt Rawson [Abilities 1] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:39 pm

bring the range down to 15 meters and i'm good with this
Back to top Go down
Kurt Rawson

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Rawson [Abilities 1]   Kurt Rawson [Abilities 1] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:15 am

Done.
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Rawson [Abilities 1]   Kurt Rawson [Abilities 1] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:15 pm

ok im alright with the first ability are you gonna make a second Kurt Bro ?
Back to top Go down
Kurt Rawson

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Rawson [Abilities 1]   Kurt Rawson [Abilities 1] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:00 am

I'll make the second one a bit later. I may be gone for a week or two, so please approve this for now.
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Rawson [Abilities 1]   Kurt Rawson [Abilities 1] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:08 am

Kurt Rawson [Abilities 1] Galvapproval
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Rawson [Abilities 1]   Kurt Rawson [Abilities 1] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurt Rawson [Abilities 1]
Page 1 of 1