Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Galvesar [Abilities 2] AnsgarWordcount-2

Galvesar [Abilities 2]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

Galvesar [Abilities 2] Empty
PostSubject: Galvesar [Abilities 2]   Galvesar [Abilities 2] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:41 pm

Index:
Character App
1. Glowing Orb (Lightning Spell)
2. Divinium Light

Name:Glowing Orb  (lighting spell)

Description: Taught to Galvesar by his childhood companion Maylia. It is a simple spell which creates a ball of light the user can relatively easily maintain so long as intense combat is not underway. It floats above the caster about 1 meter and follows him in his exploration of dungeons and caves and messy work rooms and can be freely manipulated to highlight areas  
Weakness: It isn't offensive in any manner and if Combat ensues this spell cannot be maintained leaving you likely in the dark.
Range:the orb can be moved up to 10 meters away from you at most to view down halls and tunnels. but then your in the dark XD .

Name: Divinium Light
Description:  A minor and weaker version of Maylia's healing spell taught to the Draxian nobleman from His beloved Maylia. The spell gathers divine energy in the form of a glowing white orb and focuses holy forces into your hand making them glow with a noble shine.  By applying pressure to wounded areas on your comrades you can slowly heal most minor  wounds the process is time consuming but effective repairing the damaged flesh. Also this magic makes the procedure nearly painless to the individual receiving treatment. It is a minor healing spell and cannot Heal near fatal wounds Drains 1 mana/skill use every post this is spell is maintained.  It can only heal others. It simply appears as a minor glowing aura in of blinding white in around your hands as you put pressure on the wounded areas to allow the magic to work.

Small Wounds :(cuts, bruises etc): 1 post (Uninterrupted)

This spell cannot heal any more damage beyond this level

Weakness: It requires 1 post to cast and then requires someone to guard you while you heal your allies in combat. if you are hit the spell is cancelled and fizzles and you need to recast all over again. It requires help to use effectively. Out of battle it is great to heal and mend the wounds of your allies. Is a minor healing spell and cannot contend with heavy wounds.  You cannot heal yourself with this magic only others.
Range:Touch

Last edited by Galvesar on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
Maylia

Maylia

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Galvesar [Abilities 2]   Galvesar [Abilities 2] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:35 am

Ok for the healing, if not interrupted can you explain how long it takes to heal the person I see how long it takes to cast but not how long to heal. If it depends on how bad the wound is I would suggest a chart:

Small Wounds (cuts, bruises etc): __
Semi-Severe (Large lacerations. sprained/jammed/twisted things): ___
Severe-Fatal (if applicable: broken bones, severed limbs, internal issues):

You state that it can heal most things, I'll just need you to add a limitation on that as well, for example you can heal up to Semi-Severe wounds but nothing fatal and nothing internal (as you have said upgrades can be made later ^_^) Just some ideas.

Thank you <3
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Galvesar [Abilities 2]   Galvesar [Abilities 2] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:18 pm

edited~! thanks Azzy XD
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
Maylia

Maylia

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Galvesar [Abilities 2]   Galvesar [Abilities 2] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:30 pm

I don't see any reason for a minor wound to take two posts to heal, you can make that 1 post if you'd like it really already has tons of weaknesses...

Galvesar [Abilities 2] 13703512

but I'll leave it here in case you want to change that ^_^ if not you can just move it over yourself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galvesar [Abilities 2]   Galvesar [Abilities 2] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galvesar [Abilities 2]
Page 1 of 1